0X04

AND DEVICE DESCONNCTE

• 0 Likes

madbas

madbas

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:38 AM #22

Hi. I would like to protect my device with nvflash before setup first rom.
I read guide about access to nvflash: 
androidroot.mobi/pages/guides/tegra3-guide-nvflash-jellybean
and
matthill.eu/android/transformer-prime-tf201-jellybean-nvflash

But I am not sure it's valid for my bootloader version. I have TF 201 with Jelly Bean and 10.4.2.18 bootloader. This bootloader comes from officials updates.

I am especially afraid this step: "wheelie / advances / Step 1: Flash AndroidRoot BL". It is can brick my device because of other version of bootloader? In guide is marked version: 10.4.2.15.

I really need help! 
Best regards.

• 0 Likes

mkpott

mkpott

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:48 AM #23

Hi

I'm trying to restore an old Transformer TF201 and have downloaded blob.bin and blob.EBT.  However when I try to download blob.SOS I get a message to say that it has started and the [resume mode] message but then nothing further happens.  I've even left it overnight but it just won't go any further.

Maybe I shouldn't have started this.  Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Alan

• 0 Likes

wraskob

wraskob

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:41 AM #24

Do you know if there is anywhere else where the guide to access nvflash on an ICS tf201 is? The page is "not found" anymore on the androidroot blog. It seems everyone has upgraded to JB already, but I never got the JB ota update before I unlocked my bootloader, and I never performed the steps here to install a custom recovery. So it appears I am stuck.

• 0 Likes