5 votes

[ZIPTHEMER] Willyjay's mods [NUMEROUS ROMS]

• Please log in to reply

OP xfighter1188

xfighter1188

Android Beginner

• 201 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:00 PM #1

Many people have been asking for screenshots and info on what are in the Willyjay mods. This thread is meant to provide screenshots and more info on the mods so that you can know what you are about to flash. I have permission from willyjay to create this thread and this thread will hopefully avoid a lot of the clutter in the already popular respective rom threads.

DISLAIMER: NONE OF THE IMAGES WERE MADE BY ME OR WILLYJAY. CREDIT BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR.

Link to all the mods: http://www.mediafire.../?cldg6do7137lc

Link to my small list of mods:
stock battery with numbers and centered statusbar clock:
http://www.mediafire...i49vlu5tost0ecl

Breakdown of mods:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
framework-res.apk ONLY
These files ONLY include a framework-res.apk file inside and therefore WILL NOT override any of the SystemUI.apk modifications you might already have flashed. This zip WILL override any other framework-res.apk modifications you have made.
Basically you can only have ONE of these at a time.

xxxxmAh.zip- These mods include a modified framework-res.apk for use with extended batteries. When used in conjunction with a 1% battery mod, they will give you a more accurate battery reading for the specified extended battery you are using. This means that your phone will no longer sit at 2% battery for half an hour. This does not give you longer battery life, it simply helps increase the accuracy of the battery reading.

xxxxmAh-Center_Lockscreen.zip- These mods include a modified framework-res.apk for use with extended batteries. This zip includes all the features of the xxxxmAh.zip however it also include a centered LOCKSCREEN clock. This is the clock when you initially hit the power button to unlock your phone.

Center_Lockscreen.zip- These mods include a modified framework-res.apk that will center the LOCKSCREEN clock. This is the clock that you see when you push the power button to unlock the phone. This has no effect on phone performance and is purely aesthetic.

(Battery icon in this image is not included)

Posted Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SystemUI.apk ONLY
This file ONLY includes a SystemUI.apk file inside and therefore WILL NOT override any of the framework-res.apk modifications you might already have flashed. This zip WILL override any other SystemUI.apk modifications you have made.
Basically you can only have ONE of these at a time.

Circle-Battery.zip-This mod includes a modified SystemUI.apk that will change your regular battery icon into a circle icon with the 1% battery mod. This has no effect on phone performance and is purely aesthetic. (Unless you consider more accurate battery readings to be performance)

Circle-Battery-B_Zenyth.zip This mod includes a modified SystemUI.apk that will change your regular battery icon as well as your navigation bar keys. This has no effect on phone performance and is purely aesthetic. (Unless you consider more accurate battery readings to be performance)

Posted Image
Posted Image

xfighter1188.zip This mod includes a modified SystemUI.apk that will change your regular battery icon as well as your STATUSBAR clock. This has no effect on phone performance and is purely aesthetic. (Unless you consider more accurate battery readings to be performance)

Posted Image

SystemUI.apk AND framework-res.apk
These files include BOTH a SystemUI.apk and a framework-res.apk file inside and therefore WILL override ALL other mods flashed.
Basically if you have these you can have nothing else.

White.zip- This mod includes both a modified SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk. This will change your LOCKSCREEN clock, your wifi, data/signal bar, clock, and battery icons. This has no effect on phone performance and is purely aesthetic. (Unless you consider more accurate battery readings to be performance)

Posted Image

Willyjay.zip - This mod includes both a modified SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk. This will change your battery icon, STATUSBAR clock, notification icons (won't dim and added color), white 4g/3g lettering and alternate alarm, vibrate, silent, and wifi icons. This WILL change your navbar softkey glow time, which I would consider performance enhancement.

Posted Image

Do you think that WillyJay is one sexy son of a b*tch? Want to donate to his sexy-ness?

https://www.paypal.c...d=QSAYSK4L69E2E

Edited by xfighter1188, 17 August 2013 - 12:25 PM.

• 14 Likes

OP xfighter1188

xfighter1188

Android Beginner

• 201 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:01 PM #2

reserved
  • 0 Likes

OP xfighter1188

xfighter1188

Android Beginner

• 201 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:01 PM #3

reserved
  • 0 Likes

willyjay

willyjay

Supporting Member

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:59 PM #4

Thank you xfighter1188 for starting and maintaining this thread!!!

More screen prints and rom specific mod descriptions will be added as a work-in-process.
  • 2 Likes
Mod folders are located HERE
donate

circlesqr

circlesqr

Android Lover

• 177 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:07 PM #5

Thanks for this thread. It'll be very useful to have everything related to willyjay's mods in one place.
  • 0 Likes

Dr0idJuNkiE

Dr0idJuNkiE

Super User

• 284 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:25 AM #6

Thanks for this thread. It'll be very useful to have everything related to willyjay's mods in one place.

+1000

A fine idea xfighter1188!

Now, a request for Willyjay. Since Mark is MIA, can you make a red willyjay circles and a red zenith keys (or even more soft key mods)?

Thanks!
  • 0 Likes

OP xfighter1188

xfighter1188

Android Beginner

• 201 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:04 AM #7

If you have a specific style of soft keys you want its pretty easy to make them

edit: i can try to make some red zenyth keys not sure how they will turn out
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by xfighter1188, 03 October 2012 - 12:14 PM.

• 1 Likes

Dr0idJuNkiE

Dr0idJuNkiE

Super User

• 284 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:33 AM #8

If you have a specific style of soft keys you want its pretty easy to make them

edit: i can try to make some red zenyth keys not sure how they will turn out
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good. Just try the zenith for now. Thanks...
  • 0 Likes

OP xfighter1188

xfighter1188

Android Beginner

• 201 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:32 PM #9

Sounds good. Just try the zenith for now. Thanks...

your gonna have to tell me what battery icons you want
  • 0 Likes

Dr0idJuNkiE

Dr0idJuNkiE

Super User

• 284 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:40 AM #10

your gonna have to tell me what battery icons you want

Willyjays 1% Batttery and Willyjays circles mod please.. Thanks!
  • 0 Likes