2. 0
  3. 0/5

WTF LOL

• Please log in to reply

OP oshea85

oshea85

• 23 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:56 AM #1

So, I was like all "Yay!!!"... but now I'm like "WTF???" Nobody loves the GN10.1? Awesome tab with CM10 build available.... stock, not so great.
  • 1 Likes
-------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Euroskank CM10 / LeanKernel (whatever's current)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 - Teamhacksung CM10 unofficial

"Touchwiz... don't get any on you."

nickwarn

nickwarn

Android Beginner

• 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:28 AM #2

I do love this tab. And i do love the stock firmware, or should i say all the features that come with it. I run the JB OTA update and it just flies. Seems like people is waiting for something better, but in my opinion there is nothing better, not right now. The Asus Infinity looks nice but it only has 1Gb ram, sure its DDR3,but thats not enough. I checked how many apps my note had in recent apps and it was over 15 and it only used 700mb of 1.78 Gb and the thing just run like lightning. So i would recommend everyone to jump on the Note 10.1 train. I have had more tabs then i can remember, let see, GT-P7500, Asus Transformer, Advent Vega, Toshiba Folio, Archos 70IT, TAB GT-P1000 could be that i have forgotten some but the point being, this is the first tab that i feel dont lack in any way. Theres always enough power and peformance is blazing.
  • 0 Likes

mandog202

mandog202

HUUURRR DUUURRR

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:17 PM #3

I bought this tab on release day for drawing, it is rather disappointing that it gets so little attention, I blame it on the ridiculously harsh reviews it got because someone hates touchwiz.
  • 1 Likes

Nexus 7.2 32GB - PA 4.4
Galaxy Note 2 white (ATT) - AOKP
Galaxy Note (ATT (i717)) - Carbon
Galaxy Note 10.1 - PacMan
Moto RAZR HD VZW Unlocked: Carbon

Dr.m0x

Dr.m0x

Android Beginner

• 15 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:47 AM #4

I do love this tab. And i do love the stock firmware, or should i say all the features that come with it. I run the JB OTA update and it just flies. Seems like people is waiting for something better, but in my opinion there is nothing better, not right now. The Asus Infinity looks nice but it only has 1Gb ram, sure its DDR3,but thats not enough. I checked how many apps my note had in recent apps and it was over 15 and it only used 700mb of 1.78 Gb and the thing just run like lightning. So i would recommend everyone to jump on the Note 10.1 train. I have had more tabs then i can remember, let see, GT-P7500, Asus Transformer, Advent Vega, Toshiba Folio, Archos 70IT, TAB GT-P1000 could be that i have forgotten some but the point being, this is the first tab that i feel dont lack in any way. Theres always enough power and peformance is blazing.

Acer a500, Asus transformer, transformer prime, galaxy tab 2, and nexus 7 all in the last 18 months. Like you I'm finding this is the first really decent tablet experience I've had.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2
  • 1 Likes

Guardsix

Guardsix

Average Android

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:48 PM #5

I have got to agree. I can't find much to fault with this tablet. I have all the others too including the ASUS Transformer Infinity which just updated to Jelly Bean. This Galaxy Note 10.1 is just as smooth and easy to us as any tablet. The fact that I opened the box up and was surfing the web without one single crash had me sold. My Infinity browser crashes way too often even now. I also have like four different browsers installed on it just to get a good one. Not so with the GNote.

The Galaxy Note 10.1 is also easier to hold since everything is rounded or very smooth. And for you Infinity owners, you better take a good look at where the stereo speakers have been placed on this Galaxy Note tablet. They're right on the front where they should be and separated! My how great is it to watch something in Netflix, Hulu+ or Youtube and be able to hear spoken words or music! Cannot for the life of me figure out why ASUS stuck the Infinities speakers on the back! Just stupid!

I guess the only problem is that some people don't want to spend $499 ~ $500 on a 16GB tablet not realizing that it also contains 2GB of RAM. Oh, yeah, I've got my 64 GB Class 10 microSD card installed today and works perfectly.

Just a great tablet all the way around.
  • 0 Likes

Shine 52

Shine 52

• 26 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:57 PM #6

Oh man, I'm picking this thing up in an hour for $200, man am I excited...
  • 0 Likes

pimpmaneaton

pimpmaneaton

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:00 PM #7

Oh man, I'm picking this thing up in an hour for $200, man am I excited...

What 200. Damn that is a hell of a deal. I'll take two.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

RaptorOO7

RaptorOO7

Android Lover

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:44 PM #8

So, I was like all "Yay!!!"... but now I'm like "WTF???" Nobody loves the GN10.1? Awesome tab with CM10 build available.... stock, not so great.

So where is the CM10 build for the note, I didn't see it on the CM site?
  • 0 Likes

apristel

apristel

Average Android

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:52 PM #9

So where is the CM10 build for the note, I didn't see it on the CM site?

http://get.cm/?device=n8013
http://get.cm/?device=n8000
  • 0 Likes

seanotron

seanotron

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:29 AM #10

I just picked up one of these on the cheap ($250) and I absolutely love it. Coming from a G-Slate that left a lot to be desired (with the stock OS anyway), it was a vast improvement. The multi-tasking on this thing kicks the ass of anything else I've used, including an iPad. And the Samsung modifications to the OS aren't that bad, really. A lot of it is cosmetic. And the battery on this lasts forever.
  • 0 Likes