3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

JOYOS for Droid X[ [Unofficial port]]

• Please log in to reply

OP Iken_Mo

Iken_Mo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:15 AM #1

These days, I went back to CM7,before this,I am always on CM9.but when I saw the rom that developed by a new team called joyos,I was surprised to find that a CM7 can be so beatiful with small size(only 88MB),and when it run,the left ram can be 280+!!! but this team haven't made a build for our DX , so a Chinese DEV called TUAN made ​​a port, Now, I come as porters.Thanks to TUAN!!!
The rom is from: http://bbs.gfan.com/...705633-1-1.html
Look ! it's very beautiful ,like a iphone, isn't it ? and it works very smooth!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

KNOWN ISSUE:
3G(APN) can't wok when it boot, the only known way is to use haizhuoHiAPN.apk(in the rom) to set APN...and this is one of the reason I do this(work as aporters), I wonder whether there are some great DEV can help to slove these problem and Do some optimization to make the rom better, thanks very much!!!

Copyright:joyOS for Droid X belong to joyos, the transplanted version produced by the TUAN !!!

DOWNLOAD:
http://pan.baidu.com...5&uk=1361327430

Edited by Iken_Mo, 23 September 2012 - 05:38 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP Iken_Mo

Iken_Mo

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:18 AM #2

3G issue

Edited by Iken_Mo, 23 September 2012 - 06:41 AM.

• 0 Likes

griz.droidx

griz.droidx

Android Apprentice

• 520 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:56 PM #3

Looks too much like the Iphone for me, but it does look good. I'm wondering what launcher it uses and if the T-Mo theme engine is still there as well.

Edit: I'm not downing your effort. In Fact, any more choices for the X I look at as a plus. So thank you good sir for your efforts.

Edited by griz.droidx, 23 September 2012 - 12:57 PM.

• 0 Likes
My what?

funkyfinger

funkyfinger

• 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:29 PM #4

Has anybody tried this out yet?

Hammer'd out on my jacked up DneX
  • 0 Likes

dtroup64

dtroup64

Android Master

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:13 PM #5

I tried it. Booted up fine. Only issue I had with it is that ITS IN CHINESE!

I couldn't even get back to recovery as I had no idea what to push.

I rebooted and somehow the blue light was there and I was able to boot into CWM. Back on MIUI V4
  • 0 Likes

OP Iken_Mo

Iken_Mo

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:40 PM #6

I tried it. Booted up fine. Only issue I had with it is that ITS IN CHINESE!

I couldn't even get back to recovery as I had no idea what to push.

I rebooted and somehow the blue light was there and I was able to boot into CWM. Back on MIUI V4

I am sorry for that, it's my Negligence。。。I wil change it....
  • 0 Likes

dtroup64

dtroup64

Android Master

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:07 PM #7

I am sorry for that, it's my Negligence。。。I wil change it....

No worries Iken. I love flashing new Roms. I'll keep checking and if there's a translation I will most definitely try it. Certainly appreciate you porting something new for the Droid X! :)
  • 1 Likes

OP Iken_Mo

Iken_Mo

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:34 AM #8

No worries Iken. I love flashing new Roms. I'll keep checking and if there's a translation I will most definitely try it. Certainly appreciate you porting something new for the Droid X! :)

you can change some words in the "build.prop" to set English as default language...
  • 0 Likes

dtroup64

dtroup64

Android Master

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:17 AM #9

you can change some words in the "build.prop" to set English as default language...

I reflashed it just to check on this. English is already set as default language. Unfortunately everything is still in Chinese.
  • 0 Likes

OP Iken_Mo

Iken_Mo

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:34 PM #10

I reflashed it just to check on this. English is already set as default language. Unfortunately everything is still in Chinese.

Now I know how to solve it,just change "ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=46003" to "ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310004",if there are still some items that contain "46003",just change it as above...
  • 0 Likes