2. 0
  3. 0/5

DROID RAZR M

• Please log in to reply

spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09

Team Rage Developer

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:25 AM #21

No one thought to say that this should have been posted in the RAZR M section?
  • 0 Likes

2agm43d.png

Team Rage Development - www.rageroms.com

Team Rage is recruiting!!! Send me a PM if you would like to join!!

slogar25

slogar25

• 50 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:57 AM #22

Huh you know nothing why don't you talk to and understand who is working on what
What I reported was fact. Bottom line it is a throw away phone and will never get anything done to it why waste time working on something with a locked boot loader when on Tuesday you have a unlocked phone you can do anything to.

All I know is that their is a new kind of security system in the kernel making it harder to root and that they took away "cat" ,"dd" and one other command line utility.

Dan Rosenberg himself, the guy who has made all of the root exploits says that its unrootable because of the new security system. I don't much else about it.

Further more
that part of the file system that needs to be rooted (or whatever) is in fact located in the kernel, which as we know, unless you have the dev edition, the bootloader is locked. Which means no access to the kernel for root.

So go ahead and call bs some more

Funny how you haven't been back to laugh especially when the very person you were quoting to never get root for RAZR m is the same person who figured the method out less than a month after. I think the RAZR m community is laughing at you now. Haha

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes