Android OS Forum banner

prime or infinity?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  allan1313 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Been eyeballing these tablets for some time now. I like the prime well enough but the infinity fixed most of the issues the prime had. My question is, is it worth the difference in price to grab the infinity? Is there anything else i should be considering? Thanks for the input.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#2 ·
Having swapped a Prime out for an Infinity, I'd say it's definitely worth the extra money. It still isn't perfect (some stuff force closes a lot from time to time, but a reboot fixes it), but it's leaps and bounds better than the Prime.

In all honesty, the better wifi and bluetooth signal reception make it worth the price difference alone... add in a MUCH nicer screen and the Infinity is a for sure better pick.

FYI, you might could save a little money by ordering a TF201 keyboard dock if you're looking at getting one. I swapped mine out for the Infinity's dock and it's the -exact- same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.