Rate this Topic

1 votes

[ROM][FP5E][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v3.2 UPDATED 12/25

• Please log in to reply

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:47 PM #251

Awesome. Any updates? Thank you so much for all of your work for this phone.

Not much yet - I did hex edit the webcore lib to get gif support back, but that's about it so far.
  • 0 Likes
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Posted Image

Unleeshd

Unleeshd

• 47 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:37 AM #252

Not much yet - I did hex edit the webcore lib to get gif support back, but that's about it so far.

It's nice to know there's still some activity. I'm still on this phone until late July so I might as well make the best of it!
  • 0 Likes
Twin Turbo Droid Charge. :)

xnamkcor

xnamkcor

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:06 PM #253

I noticed this lacked the list of what works and doesn't work. Does that mean it all works or that the poster forgot to list them? Also, I'm going from stock to this. I wanna be sure this isn't a custom rom that will make my phone work harder. I mostly just want to get rid of the uneeded default apps. Especially the verizon stuff, the most I need the cell radio is for is for time for the GPS. I don't expect to make calls and I'll be using Wifi for the "data".
  • 0 Likes

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:47 AM #254

I noticed this lacked the list of what works and doesn't work. Does that mean it all works or that the poster forgot to list them? Also, I'm going from stock to this. I wanna be sure this isn't a custom rom that will make my phone work harder. I mostly just want to get rid of the uneeded default apps. Especially the verizon stuff, the most I need the cell radio is for is for time for the GPS. I don't expect to make calls and I'll be using Wifi for the "data".

Yeah this is just a modified stock rom, so everything should work, and it's free of most of the vzw bloat - there may be a remnant or two around but it's pretty clean of it tbh. You're expected usage matches what mine was before my oldest destroyed it lol - and it had no issues being used as such.
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:37 PM #255

Hmm.... :)
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:57 AM #256

Alright - given the lack of attention my threads on rootzwiki seem to get I doubt I'm going to formally post it here...

But I managed to get an FP8 Tweaked (Lite) build together. For more info check out here :)
  • 1 Likes

Posted Image

Trav06

Trav06

Average Android

• 432 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:57 AM #257

Alright - given the lack of attention my threads on rootzwiki seem to get I doubt I'm going to formally post it here...

But I managed to get an FP8 Tweaked (Lite) build together. For more info check out here :)

I pay attention to your threads here! Thanks for putting this together, my Charge has been CRAWLING lately, and constantly bugging about the system update because I didn't bother to edit the build.prop. 

• 1 Likes

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:13 PM #258

I pay attention to your threads here! Thanks for putting this together, my Charge has been CRAWLING lately, and constantly bugging about the system update because I didn't bother to edit the build.prop.

Hey glad to hear on the attention paying :)

Well hopefully this will cure what ails your phone - keep me posted on how things go!
  • 1 Likes

Posted Image

xnamkcor

xnamkcor

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:07 AM #259

Any chances of 4.x? I'm pretty sure there's no chance of 3.x. I don't use the phone features.

• 0 Likes

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:55 AM #260

No chance of 4.x from me - far beyond my skillset unfortunately
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image