- - - - -

[Q&A/Convo]Tweaked 3.x

• Please log in to reply

jindustry

jindustry

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:56 PM #261

Is it possible to change the mouse pointer speed on Tweaked 3.2? I recently got a bluetooth keyboard with a trackpad to use with my droid charge. The trackpad works with a "mouse pointer" appearing when the bluetooth keyboard/trackpad is connected. However, the default pointer speed is slow.

I know it's possible to change the mouse pointer speed on ICS through settings, but that setting is absent from GB. Is there any way to change the mouse pointer speed - even through editing some property file?

Sorry if this isn't something the rom controls. Thanks for a great custom rom in any case!
  • 0 Likes

xnamkcor

xnamkcor

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:26 PM #262

I noticed this lacked the list of what works and doesn't work. Does that mean it all works or that the poster forgot to list them? Also, I'm going from stock to this. I wanna be sure this isn't a custom rom that will make my phone work harder. I mostly just want to get rid of the uneeded default apps. Especially the verizon stuff, the most I need the cell radio is for is for time for the GPS. I don't expect to make calls and I'll be using Wifi for the "data".

PS: I notice a lack of actually instructions that were present in previous releases' posts. Is it still the same procedure. Also, I can't seem to find the option for deleting my other post.
  • 0 Likes

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:48 AM #263

I noticed this lacked the list of what works and doesn't work. Does that mean it all works or that the poster forgot to list them? Also, I'm going from stock to this. I wanna be sure this isn't a custom rom that will make my phone work harder. I mostly just want to get rid of the uneeded default apps. Especially the verizon stuff, the most I need the cell radio is for is for time for the GPS. I don't expect to make calls and I'll be using Wifi for the "data".

PS: I notice a lack of actually instructions that were present in previous releases' posts. Is it still the same procedure. Also, I can't seem to find the option for deleting my other post.

Yep - same install procedure as anything else for the charge :)
  • 0 Likes
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Posted Image