- JB 4.2 builds: [ stable | experimental ] [ changelog | explog ]
- latest stable JB 4.1 kernel: flashable zip (40a84a71f67f794a0c88d80531a2e664)
- latest CM10.1 compiled by me, includes my latest test kernel and gapps: http://goo.im/devs/imoseyon/cm-builds
- Unnecessary components removed for lean and fast kernel.
- Compiled using latest Linaro compiler with additional optimizations.
- Latest Linux updates applied.
- Some commits from latest CM10 kernel cherry-picked and merged. Starting v2.0, cm-10.1 source is used as base.
- Ramdisk optimizations.
- OC'ed to 1.9Ghz (limited to 1.51Ghz at boot, use an app to change max freq), and all frequencies undervolted
- Tuned Deadline I/O scheduler. ROW Scheduler default.
- Fast Charge (toggle via the "ffc" script - open terminal, type ffc then enter, plug in phone via USB)
- On-demand governor backported from Linux 3.5
- InteractiveX V3 - optimized for S3, screen_off_maxfreq sysfs interface (default set to 810Mhz). (Note: I didn't change the name to interactivex in the kernel this time)
- Auto-brightness tweak - slightly brighter than stock kernel in some instances where it gets too dark.
- Fixed governor switching bug where switching from ondemand to another governor could keep cpu1 offline until you switch back.
- wakelock tweaks for better power efficiency.
- Modified thermal control - flashing zip will replace thermald with my version that will prevent ROM from setting max freq beyond what you initially set it to.
- Fixed governor transition latency.
- Custom voltage control via sysfs (recommend using setcpu, voltage control, or system tuner)
- lkflash script to flash latest kernel versions
- lkconfig script to configure leanKernel specific features
- Two more sleep states: Retention and Standalone Power Collapse
lkflash (flash latest leanKernel versions from your phone)
root@android:/ # lkflash
1) latest stable (recommended)
2) latest experimental
3) check/display versions
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'm not responsible for my mistakes or yours.
Please enter a number between 1 and 3 (or press enter to exit): 3
>>> Current version: 1.0, Latest stable: 1.0, Exp: 1.0exp1
lkconfig (configure leankernel specific settings which will persist between reboots)
root@android:/ # lkconfig
1) Restore stock behavior of keeping voltage minimum at 1150mV if CPU needs it.
2) Remove the above vmin override (leanKernel default).
3) Overclock 3D GPU to 480Mhz (exp build only, for now).
4) Return to stock GPU max at 400Mhz (exp build only, for now).
5) Revert /system/bin/thermald to stock.
Please enter a number between 1 and 5 (or press enter to exit): 1
vmin override re-enabled.
ffc (force fast charge toggler)
root@android:/ # ffc
Fast USB Charge: ON
root@android:/ # ffc
Fast USB Charge: OFF
Edited by Baked_Tator, 25 April 2013 - 07:22 PM.