Rate this Topic

4 votes

[ROM] [4.1.2] OFFICIAL codefireX Jellybean Nightlies

• Please log in to reply

lortay78

lortay78

Supporting Member

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM #371

It would be great but I'd hate to do anything to show you down on 4.2. I can't wait man.
  • 1 Likes

akanealw

akanealw

Android Beginner

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:18 AM #372

Can't wait for 4.2! Do you have any plans on implementing the multiple users part? It would be cool but not necessary.
  • 0 Likes
AOKP on my GS3

dlsolo

dlsolo

the silent developer

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:43 AM #373

4.2 would be great...

BREAK BREAK ---

Today, I've had massive issues with all apps force closing. First time ever experiencing this. Current setup is as follow:

d2vzw
11/13 currently installed
clean install, no tiB restoration of apps
running Imo 1.9 kernel

So, after doing a reboot, all is fun, but eventually it starts again. Any idea how to resolve this? For the time being (because I dig this ROM), i've set up my device to reboot every 6 hours.

Any info you can provide would be great. Thanks in advance.
  • 1 Likes

Device: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM: Stock
Kernel:
Recovery:

pmdied

pmdied

Average Android

• 135 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:28 PM #374

4.2 would be great...

BREAK BREAK ---

Today, I've had massive issues with all apps force closing. First time ever experiencing this. Current setup is as follow:

d2vzw
running Imo 1.9 kernel

So, after doing a reboot, all is fun, but eventually it starts again. Any idea how to resolve this? For the time being (because I dig this ROM), i've set up my device to reboot every 6 hours.

Try fixing permissions in CWM
Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes

OP synergy

synergy

Kanging 'n Baking

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:18 PM #375

Can't wait for 4.2! Do you have any plans on implementing the multiple users part? It would be cool but not necessary.

First I need to get it to actually build for qcom devices, but that is on my eventual features list.

4.2 would be great...

BREAK BREAK ---

d2vzw
running Imo 1.9 kernel

If you could provide a logcat it would be appreciated. If unable, I recommend the app "AIOLog"
  • 1 Likes

dlsolo

dlsolo

the silent developer

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:48 PM #376

Again Synergy, thanks for the reply. I'll work a logcat between tonight and tomorrow.

Thinking about it now, I'm gonna go ahead a update to your latest nightly and report back. If the situation presents itself again, I'm report back, to include a logcat.

Again, thanks for the reply.
  • 1 Likes

Kernel:
Recovery:

dlsolo

dlsolo

the silent developer

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:32 AM #377

Just wanted to check back in. Things seem to be more stable on 11-15. I haven't had a forced close since updating (clean install BTW). I've gotten two random SOD events and, in my charging dock, a couple or reboots. They seem to be full reboots, not hot ones.

Besides the above, I'm a happy camper. Also, to assist with any troubleshooting, once i go back and install your latest ROM with the correct gapps (no Imo kernel), I will provide a logcat. Did a test run yesterday pulling it from my device.

Time to go back and play with my phone. Thanks for the tons of work! Donation on the way.

---> 4JK3709094923451A <---

Edited by dlsolo, 17 November 2012 - 08:34 AM.

• 0 Likes

Kernel:
Recovery:

guthrien

guthrien

• 54 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:52 AM #378

I did that stupid thing where i didn't realize your newest builds were on page 2.

Also, I've heard there are now fixes for the low recording volume on video on cm10. Can you look into that, or is it in latest merged builds? I will test myself soon.
  • 0 Likes

lortay78

lortay78

Supporting Member

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:53 AM #379

Is nfc working in latest builds for everyone? I've tried everything but flashing back to a stock Rom to get it to work. I've read that helps some people.

Edit: well, I flashed stock, then did a clean install as recommended. Nfc works great, but now I've lost G+ photo sync. I wish I knew how I got it working before. Lol

Edited by lortay78, 19 November 2012 - 03:07 AM.

• 0 Likes

dlsolo

dlsolo

the silent developer

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:34 PM #380

Reporting back. Great news. No issues after 11 hours of pure abuse on the 11-17 build. Sticking with the stock kernel has actually improved my battery life too. No random reboots, and no force closes as of yet.

It's getting late, but I'll continue to ponder the crap out of this build.

Solid work Synergy.... SOLID!
  • 0 Likes

Kernel:
Recovery: