Rate this Topic

1 votes

[ROM] [4.1.1] OFFICIAL codefireX Jellybean Nightlies

• Please log in to reply

OP synergy

synergy

Kanging 'n Baking

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:10 PM #1

Mod Type:: ROMDifficulty:: EasyMod Base:: CyanogenModMod Status:: NightlyApply In:: CWM RecoveryOptional:: Custom SettingsRequires Root:: YesAndroid Version:: 4.1.1 (JB)Source:: https://www.github.com/codefirex
These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies. These use official CM device repos and are built from source nightly. THIS MEANS IT HAS ANY DEVICE RELATED BUGS THE CM10 NIGHTLIES HAVE.codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (contained in the codefireX settings panel), staying more up to date with AOSP master, and still bringing new CM features into the source on the side. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features as well! The codefireX settings panel will become more populated with features as this project progresses.Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (always current). I will be rarely able to respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out or visit twitter/IRC :)DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACEThanks and Credits:
  • IOMonster
  • KozmikKick
  • Faux123
  • MDeejay
  • ShowP1984
  • Cayniarb
  • ToastCFH
  • Kali-
  • Intervigil
  • eXistZ
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • Bhanvidia
  • DeamonFish
  • MrSchapps
  • Kraizk
  • ALL Team Codefire members
  • Google
  • KushDeck
  • Aus_azn
  • BananaCakes
  • Contactwajeeh
  • Rafyvitto
  • dumpsta
  • cruzin_cruzin
  • zacgoesrawr
  • Zanzibar
  • crackajack
  • Zelendel
  • daspazz
  • jenkem110
  • Virtuous Team
  • Andromadus Team
  • CyanogenMod Team (all maintainers included)
  • anyone I forgot
Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HEREThe codefireX githubOfficial IRC Chan is #codefirexMy twitterDownload NightliesDownload GappsPlease hit "Thanks" if you enjoy these nightlies :)

Edited by synergy, 10 October 2012 - 01:00 AM.

• 2 Likes

78cortina

78cortina

• 72 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:20 PM #2

Hey Synerge. Good to see things are happening for the international version.

I have been using for a couple of days and it working perfectly. Codefirex system settings work well.

Keep up the good work. I am very happy I can follow and use your development again.

[Edit] I see in other forums that the memory leak and the hwcomposer have been fixed. Any chance on a heads up if this is in the next build.

Edited by 78cortina, 18 September 2012 - 03:24 AM.

• 1 Likes

OP synergy

synergy

Kanging 'n Baking

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:02 PM #3

Hey Synerge. Good to see things are happening for the international version.

I have been using for a couple of days and it working perfectly. Codefirex system settings work well.

Keep up the good work. I am very happy I can follow and use your development again.

[Edit] I see in other forums that the memory leak and the hwcomposer have been fixed. Any chance on a heads up if this is in the next build.

Yes, most of the qcom repos are tracked from CM to make it easier.

Sent from codefireX
  • 0 Likes

78cortina

78cortina

• 72 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:26 AM #4

People this rom is fing good.

We are looking at a team with a very high level of coding knowledge and are very well organised (10 different devices on the go at once).

I first had contact with synergye and the team on the HTC velocity. Man what a difference they made. Took the stock thing and turned it on its head. In particular the kang bang kernel, always built with the latest and best parts and coded to perfection. He made loads of different changes most notably sound improvements and battery life increase and his own scheduler with a really good deep sleep. I think at one stage synergye put in fifty hours straight into that device. Only to find out that device was dead in terms of development, I am so happy I got an sgs3 now that this has landed I am busting.

Anyway I digress.

This rom so far is very good, stable as a rock and well implemented.

The codedirex system options are very usefully no unnecessary nonsense. The prop moder has some good options for system tweaks. One of my favorite options is the kill all button you can add to the recent apps screen. The rom uses a minimal amount of ram. The sound levels are spot on and sound great.

Seriously I could ramble on for ages.

The last thing I am gonna say, and I am in no way affiliated with the group, swing these block's a donation if you can. The quality of work is second to none and always coded to the highest standard. I have donated in the past and I will do so again.
  • 2 Likes

78cortina

78cortina

• 72 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:41 AM #5

Build dated 25th has major issues with super user and busy box.

Super user continually asks for root access even though remember is selected.

Titanium back has issues with busy box and takes ages to install apps.
  • 1 Likes

OP synergy

synergy

Kanging 'n Baking

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:06 AM #6

Yes, I figured out the issue, and it will be fixed in the new nightlies. Thank you for reporting :-).

Sent from my Desire HD using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes

brkshr

brkshr

Nexus 5

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:30 AM #7

Install SuperSU from the play store. Problem solved.
  • 1 Likes

Nexus 5 - Stock 4.2.2 - Rooted

Nexus 7(13) - Stock 4.2.2 - Rooted

78cortina

78cortina

• 72 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:33 PM #8

The latest build 19/10/2012 is running very nice, no more system ui crash. Everything seems much quicker.

Just one small thing. When I install any version the option for six signal bars is unselected yet its displays six. Have to select it reboot then unselect and it reverts back to four.
  • 1 Likes

OP synergy

synergy

Kanging 'n Baking

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:24 PM #9

The latest build 19/10/2012 is running very nice, no more system ui crash. Everything seems much quicker.

Just one small thing. When I install any version the option for six signal bars is unselected yet its displays six. Have to select it reboot then unselect and it reverts back to four.

No need to reboot. I'll fix the logic, but hit select it then unselect it. It will change back when the signal changes.
  • 1 Likes

78cortina

78cortina

• 72 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:57 PM #10

No need to reboot. I'll fix the logic, but hit select it then unselect it. It will change back when the signal changes.

Cool bud. Next time I install I will do just that.

From looking at your commits looks like plenty of changes happening.

Looks good.
  • 1 Likes