1 votes

[SOLVED]New Google wallet

• Please log in to reply

stastnysnipes26

stastnysnipes26

Head Forum Stoner

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:47 PM #11

[quote name='wolve7' timestamp='1347592908' post='950746']
I downloaded this, installed, opened it up and this is what im getting..i go to play store and it says device not compatible..latest update is sept 5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
[/quote]

I am getting the same issue. Anyone know why? Tried many different versions. Any help is appreciated
  • 0 Likes
Motorola Droid- GPA 19- RETIRED
HTC Thunderbolt- BAMF Forever 1.10- $OLD
Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Slim ROM- $OLD
Motorola Moto X- Stock rooted
Nexus 7-Paranoid Android

jova33

jova33

Android Beginner

• 763 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:55 PM #12

Should I worry that when I log in it tells me that my device is unsupported because I have root access?

Just means wallet is potentially vulnerable. Don't like it? Don't use it.
Another thing, if you have any issues with wallet and call Google, they won't help you. Got double charged? They'll tell you to gfy lol

• 0 Likes
(VZW) Galaxy S4

jova33

jova33

Android Beginner

• 763 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:56 PM #13

I am getting the same issue. Anyone know why? Tried many different versions. Any help is appreciated

You have to do the build.prop edit to say your device is GSM

• 0 Likes
(VZW) Galaxy S4

Ballocaust

Ballocaust

Still Ballin'

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:19 AM #14

Here ya go guys. Just download this and side load that betch. http://db.tt/DkQienIQ
  • 9 Likes

InkyEyEs

InkyEyEs

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:59 AM #15

Here ya go guys. Just download this and side load that betch. http://db.tt/DkQienIQ

Thank you! That worked like a champ!
  • 0 Likes

CZonin

CZonin

Layout Designer

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:00 AM #16

Worked flawlessly thanks!
  • 0 Likes

SplicedX

SplicedX

Witty catchphrase here

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:06 AM #17

Here ya go guys. Just download this and side load that betch.

Worked like a charm! Thank you very much!
  • 0 Likes

stickerbob

stickerbob

• 69 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:13 AM #18

The thing to do is download market enabler from this link and set it to T-Mobile USA. After you do this you will be able to download the app from the market. With an app like this I prefer to know for sure I have a good version!

http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

Edit: This does not appear to work anymore due to the new block listed later in the thread.

Edited by stickerbob, 14 September 2012 - 12:08 PM.

• 0 Likes

cweb69

cweb69

• 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:49 AM #19

Not a huge deal, since I probably wouldn't use it much anyway, but I've never been able to actually get a payment to go through. I've tried several times to spend that free $10 they give you, but it always fails to process in their machines. I don't know what the problem is. I tap it to the machine, it does it thing for a second, then the register spits out a failed transaction receipt. Any advice on this?
  • 0 Likes

stickerbob

stickerbob

• 69 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:34 AM #20

Not a huge deal, since I probably wouldn't use it much anyway, but I've never been able to actually get a payment to go through. I've tried several times to spend that free $10 they give you, but it always fails to process in their machines. I don't know what the problem is. I tap it to the machine, it does it thing for a second, then the register spits out a failed transaction receipt. Any advice on this?

My first question would be have you tried it at more than one place? My experience is it does not work everywhere. Even though it has been a long time since it did not work for me. Not sure if this is required or not, but I always open the app and enter my pin before paying.
  • 0 Likes