Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[FF1][Stock][Cwm]Full Deodexed Rooted Stock

• Please log in to reply

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:59 AM #201

Hey all - just as a heads up, the GC1 version (i.e. the new OTA) of what is in this thread is now posted here :)
  • 0 Likes
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Posted Image

bigbangtech

bigbangtech

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:35 AM #202

I flashed the GC1 Non-rooted stock deodexed version, then flashed superuser. My phone's lock screen does not seem to work, when you wake the phone up, it goes directly to the home screen, no matter what lock setting I try?

Edited by bigbangtech, 18 June 2013 - 08:15 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:26 PM #203

I flashed the GC1 Non-rooted stock deodexed version, then flashed superuser. My phone's lock screen does not seem to work, when you wake the phone up, it goes directly to the home screen, no matter what lock setting I try?

That's... odd. Hmm... what superuser? Maybe try to reflash the rom without superuser, verify lockscreen works, then go back and flash recovery?
  • 0 Likes
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Posted Image

zhono

zhono

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:50 AM #204

Hey guys. Just a quick one. I'm on this rom, working well and don't really want to go through the trouble of having to reinstall all my apps/settings if I move to the GC1.
I could SWEAR there was something you could flash to block/disable system updates, but for all of my searching, I can't find any reference to it. I believe I had used it when I had one of the Tweaked roms. Anyone know where to find that? Or a working alternative? I've tried several guides to disable system updates, none worked.

One guide says to freeze com.samsung, but I can find no such thing(using Titanium pro). Another says to freeze "System Updates" app, but again, no such thing.

*EDIT* Nevermind. Finally got fed-up with the popup so I just went ahead and flashed GC1 right over FF1 without doing the factory reset. Seems to be working great so far. Haven't done the modem update yet though, just in case.

Edited by zhono, 12 July 2013 - 09:17 AM.

• 0 Likes

pitchdarkice

pitchdarkice

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:50 PM #205

Anyone still have this file?

FULL ODEXED UNROOTED STOCK
NOTE: This not only reverts your /system to odexed unrooted FF1, but also reverts the kernel AND RECOVERY to stock
md5: 94987DC9D888AE37C683D258E6567F67

The one in the OP is a broken link...

Thanks!

Edited by pitchdarkice, 31 January 2014 - 04:50 PM.

• 0 Likes