Mod Base:: AOSP
Mod Status:: Beta
Apply In:: CWM Recovery
Requires Root:: Yes
|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
Our real goal tho is plain and simple... make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink, maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.
- Merged to latest android-4.2.2_r1 sources
- Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
- Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
- Quicksettings (tiles) borrowed from cm and improved upon by B.A.K.E.D.
- Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
- Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
- LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by B.A.K.E.D.
- FullY customized Mms app (B.A.K.E.D)
- Includes koush's new Superuser app made for android 4.2.2 (big thanks to koush for this)
- Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
- Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
- All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (B.A.K.E.D)
- Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
- Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new B.A.K.E.D boot animation
Get BAKED rom and gapps Here Click Me
Check Changelogs when ready here
- All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making Android and making it open source.
- CyanogenMod obviously for giving unto the hacking community everything they have given.
- AOKP for their amazing work on aosp.
- Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernels of choice.
- Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
- If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
- @CliffWade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
- We also would like to thank our maintainers and supporters for all their help!
Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device, sorry!
Edited by B-boy™, 16 March 2013 - 07:26 AM.