1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 10 NIghtly Builds for d2usc!

• Please log in to reply

FMKilo

FMKilo

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:00 PM #21

Not sure if it was an one time thing, but on the latest nightly, (first one I tried out) my device would not charge, I restored to a nandroid of stock made right before flashing cm10, charging worked. I'm going to try and reflash and see if that works.
  • 0 Likes

clothednblack

clothednblack

Android Guru

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:33 AM #22

Thanks for this. Running sweet on my new phone :D

Pimped out Dx WiZaRdS MiUi
  • 1 Likes

OP Baked_Tator

Baked_Tator

Loving my Gakaxy S III

• 595 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:08 AM #23

Thanks for this. Running sweet on my new phone :D

glad i could help out...please give a huge thanks to noobnl for making some real magic!!!
  • 1 Likes
I should rename myself to Baked_Kanger!!! lmao

If you like the ROMs and stuff i make or Kang please hit the thanks button, and if its something I kanged, please hit the thanks button for the people i kanged it from...its only right!

clothednblack

clothednblack

Android Guru

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:47 AM #24

I retired my Dx, so I'm new here, where do I thank him exactly? Forgive my ignorance.
Kernal and inverted all flashed great as well, this is awesome :lol:

• 0 Likes

OP Baked_Tator

Baked_Tator

Loving my Gakaxy S III

• 595 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:55 PM #25

I retired my Dx, so I'm new here, where do I thank him exactly? Forgive my ignorance.
Kernal and inverted all flashed great as well, this is awesome :lol:

i dont know where he is, or if he's on rootz, but give give him a shout out...like i said, hes the magic maker for the d2usc cm10!
  • 0 Likes
I should rename myself to Baked_Kanger!!! lmao

If you like the ROMs and stuff i make or Kang please hit the thanks button, and if its something I kanged, please hit the thanks button for the people i kanged it from...its only right!

clothednblack

clothednblack

Android Guru

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:19 PM #26

Shout out to noobnl! He's the man!
Teleported from CM10 on my SG3
  • 0 Likes

Goose306

Goose306

Goosie Pizzle

• 2,581 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:50 PM #27

Shout out to noobnl! He's the man!

CnB I see the rooting adventure didn't take you long bro, thought you were going to stay on TW for awhile? hahah

Glad to see you made it over. Swing by over in the d2vzw section every now and then and say hello to the ol DX community :D
  • 0 Likes

clothednblack

clothednblack

Android Guru

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:14 PM #28

After my sg tried installing an update last night, it said failed but I wasn't going to let it happen again, it was time to flash, glad it worked too, I forgot to back up what you told me too in the PM. I did make a nandroid of stock though. :D

• 0 Likes

DruKe

DruKe

Average Android

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:32 AM #29

Anyone else see that mass storage is available when connecting to a PC? When I switch to it however, it just simply goes back to MTP.

Don't know if it's an issue on my side or just something not fully baked in yet.. Anyone else have this working?
  • 0 Likes