5 votes

[UNOFFICIAL] AOKP-JB-MR1 d2vzw builds [Phantom] [4.2.1] [01/22/13]

• Please log in to reply

Goose306

Goose306

Goosie Pizzle

• 2,577 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:20 PM #971

Been checking this thread periodically and made an account to ask: is this rom dead or on the backburner? The rom has been both consistently updated and all around solid as a result of your great work Thunderstruck; much appreciation. Just wondering if there is a newer/alternative project that I should be following?

I can't speak for Phantom as far as him still developing, but if he hasn't posted builds in awhile you can always get the latest official build for AOKP for our device on the official thread, or you can go to Hilbe's thread if you're looking for unofficial/nightlies/cherry-picks/etc...
  • 0 Likes

OP PhantomGamers

PhantomGamers

Thunderstruck

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:37 AM #972

I can't speak for Phantom as far as him still developing, but if he hasn't posted builds in awhile you can always get the latest official build for AOKP for our device on the official thread, or you can go to Hilbe's thread if you're looking for unofficial/nightlies/cherry-picks/etc...

Basically spot on lol, not saying I won't make any more builds but my primary phone is the Nexus 4 now.
I still have interest in the S3 because my dad has my old one but it's running cm10.1 and not aokp...
If something drastic changes and aokp peaks my interest I'd definitely make another build but that's probably unlikely right now.
I think CM is the better rom for the S3 in terms of development for this specific device.

Edited by PhantomGamers, 10 April 2013 - 04:38 AM.

• 2 Likes
[UNOFFICIAL] AOKP-JB d2vzw builds
Current Phone: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 i535 (d2vzw) (32GB/Blue)
Alternative Phone: Google/LGE Nexus 4 (mako) (16GB) (Soon to be T-Mobile) [Out of commission]
Current Tablet: HP Touchpad 32GB
Retired Phone: Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955