Mod Type: ROM
LATEST BUILD: 01/22/13 || (md5sum)
These builds are unofficial, however they are built from Official Source with minimal cherrypicks.
These builds DO NOT USE KEXEC and you WILL have trouble if you try to flash them with a locked bootloader.
You can find out how to unlock your bootloader here: http://rootzwiki.com...our-bootloader/
The latest nightly build can always be found here: http://www.sundergam...s/i535/aokp-jb/
I recommend using this with the latest JB GAPPS found here: http://goo.im/gapps
(alternatively I will try to always mirror the latest one here: http://www.sundergam...downloads/gapps)
You can find the changes made in each build both in the AOKP github page and on the AOKP gerrit.
These can be found here and here respectively.
A basic list of features in AOKP can be found here: https://sites.google...ct/feature-lsit
1. Download the latest build.
2. Download GAPPS from link above.
3. Put both on SDCARD.
4. Install and boot into CWM 18.104.22.168+ or into TWRP.
5. Install the AOKP zip and then the GAPPS zip.
6. If you are coming from another ROM, wipe data. This is recommended either way but but not necessary if coming from a previous AOKP build.
7. Reboot and enjoy!
You NEED to flash a recent recovery with any 4.2 builds otherwise you will experience problems with the directory tree of your sdcard.
You can find the latest compatible CWM-Touch here: http://www.sundergam...overy-d2vzw.zip
Edited by PhantomGamers, 22 January 2013 - 02:48 PM.