1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

* * * * -
6 votes

(Official) MIUI.us V4.1.2 2.10.19 (10/26/2012) Beta1RIL Fixed!

• Please log in to reply

davidkim99b

davidkim99b

• 34 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:04 PM #771

Love this Rom so much... can't wait for the stable build... I tried this build but end up to restore then reprovision many times to get back on working but not giving up to try the coming new build. Hope all will be fixed soon, thanks for the hard work.keep it up guy =[

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by davidkim99b, 01 November 2012 - 05:16 PM.

• 0 Likes

droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Android Beginner

• 62 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:03 PM #772

"MIUI has hosed my phone in ways no other ROMs have. I will probably never use MIUI again."

That's not constructive criticism. That's hating. Like other posters said, this is a beta, things will not work, it's expected. You flash at your own risk, and dont trash the ROM or developer if everything doesn't work right when you want it to. Every ROM has a different development cycle, some get more stable faster than others. Thinking that just 'cause all the bugs haven't been fixed after two flashes that MIUI is an aweful ROM is the definition of hating.

Hey bro. Saw uour name here and was wondering if I was to scratch my itch thats bugged me for weeks (flashing miui) if any has fixed on this rom? Its been couple years since trying it...lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:30 AM #773

Hey bro. Saw uour name here and was wondering if I was to scratch my itch thats bugged me for weeks (flashing miui) if any has fixed on this rom? Its been couple years since trying it...lol

I haven't run the new MIUI to be honest, I've been having too much fun with AOKP. My understanding is it's gotten decently stable, although there are still some issues (having not run it myself, I don't remember all of them off hand). Honestly, MIUI is a great ROM. If you haven't used it in a few years, it's changed a lot. It still has that iPhone-like launcher that I despise (personal preference, I know people like it, not trying to start a flame war), but the overall look has moved away from the iPhone wannabe appearance that earlier versions had. Also the MIUI theme engine is AMAZING!!!, I wish someone would port it to CM.

Anyway, that's my MIUI rant. Give it a try, in fact I think you've just motivated me to do so right now. lol
  • 0 Likes
Rocking an HP Touchpad and an UNLOCKED Verizon SGS3, and lovin' it all

TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:26 AM #774

ok, first weird thing was how long it took me to get data. I had it showing 3g available, but at the end of the day i had no data connection. i had to go into settings, change network type from lte/cdma/evdo to cdma/evdo and back again. now data works.
  • 0 Likes

droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Android Beginner

• 62 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:45 PM #775

ok, first weird thing was how long it took me to get data. I had it showing 3g available, but at the end of the day i had no data connection. i had to go into settings, change network type from lte/cdma/evdo to cdma/evdo and back again. now data works.

damn brother. I didn't mean for you to flash for me but hell. Thank you. Lol So I will try it as well. I'm only scared for one issue. Thats imei. But I have several backups. But not the nv backup. Never did back up imei but. I might give her a shot. Lol thanks again.

• 0 Likes

faehsemc

faehsemc

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:31 PM #776

damn brother. I didn't mean for you to flash for me but hell. Thank you. Lol So I will try it as well. I'm only scared for one issue. Thats imei. But I have several backups. But not the nv backup. Never did back up imei but. I might give her a shot. Lol thanks again.

Why don't you nvback right before flashing. U don't need to be on any particular ROM. I was using CM when I did mine.

• 0 Likes

TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:35 PM #777

didnt flash it for you, just realized i really did wanna try it
  • 0 Likes

droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Android Beginner

• 62 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:45 PM #778

Yeah I had to jump a few hoops to get out of roaming. New SIM card for starters. Lol

• 0 Likes

johndoe86x

johndoe86x

Supermandroid

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:28 AM #779

Any word on Bean's return to this? Checked over on XDA, and StrumerJon released a patch that seemed to help things move along, but nothing overhaul (as far as I could tell).
  • 0 Likes

skennelly

skennelly

Android Beginner

• 26 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:48 PM #780

Anyway to get a list of what's not working in the op? Wouldn't mind flashing this, but don't feel like reading through 40 pages to see what's not working.

Sent from my SCH-I535
  • 0 Likes