1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

* * * * -
6 votes

(Official) MIUI.us V4.1.2 2.10.19 (10/26/2012) Beta1RIL Fixed!

• Please log in to reply

droidxuser123

droidxuser123

Hiero Android

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:42 PM #21

yes yes yes
Like others said before loved your work on the DX as I had it as a DD and it was very smooth, great to see you get this out so soon for the galaxy s3 so soon.
  • 0 Likes

If you want to see some cool MIUI themes check out this DA group MIUIERZ

TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:09 PM #22

got a new bui;ld gonna finish some tweaks to it but we got data working :) main things to focus on now are screen flickering, outgoing calls and the keyboard not coming up.. once those 3 are finished and fixed it should be almost dd worthy hopefully... and thanks to all u guys from the dx apreciate all the kind words

And the moment all that is done I'm gonna try is as my DD. Liking AOKP a lot right now, but missing my MIUI beauty.
  • 0 Likes
Rocking an HP Touchpad and an UNLOCKED Verizon SGS3, and lovin' it all

faehsemc

faehsemc

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:57 PM #23

I just loaded the alpha build... it was so beautiful. I'm blue balled from the Rom not being fully complete though. Cannot wait for dd release(Not complaining at all! Thanks for your work.)

The only thing I wasn't fond of were the virtual keys. I didn't see any options to disable them. Will they be permanently in the Rom in the future?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:32 PM #24

I just loaded the alpha build... it was so beautiful. I'm blue balled from the Rom not being fully complete though. Cannot wait for dd release(Not complaining at all! Thanks for your work.)

The only thing I wasn't fond of were the virtual keys. I didn't see any options to disable them. Will they be permanently in the Rom in the future?

I believe Beans has said that the navbar will be stuck there for the time being until he can incorporate the toggle into the code. So for the moment it's there to stay, but don't worry we won't be stuck with it forever.
  • 1 Likes
Rocking an HP Touchpad and an UNLOCKED Verizon SGS3, and lovin' it all

tombepa

tombepa

Android Beginner

• 81 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:44 PM #25

Hey beans, what's the difference between this and the 2.8.24 on XDA?

Edit: never mind, just went to miui.us and read it. Sorry for needless post.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki

Edited by tombepa, 26 August 2012 - 04:46 PM.

• 0 Likes

Spaniard85

Spaniard85

Air Force Android

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:41 PM #26

Couldn't resist, so I loaded it up too. DAMN that was smooth. None of the GNex MIUI builds were ever anywhere NEAR that nice. Great job so far, and can't wait to see the next build!
  • 0 Likes
Yes, I used to work for VZW. Ask me anything.

VZW Galaxy Nexus - Unofficial AOKP Nightlies

Goose306

Goose306

Goosie Pizzle

• 2,582 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:55 PM #27

I'm excited to see this. Get the RIL/data hacked out (I know it takes longer on MIUI - well aware of limitations of the coding framework from back in the DX day) and I'll be all up on this. Be swapping back and forther between this and AOKP all day long :)
  • 0 Likes

tombepa

tombepa

Android Beginner

• 81 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:57 AM #28

Couldn't resist, so I loaded it up too. DAMN that was smooth. None of the GNex MIUI builds were ever anywhere NEAR that nice. Great job so far, and can't wait to see the next build!

Agreed! Just loaded it and I have never seen one that fluid before. This will definitely be my dd once it's working with data. Outstanding!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

RedRumy3

RedRumy3

Baka

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:47 AM #29

Awesome. Been waiting for a dev to make this happen. Ever since running MIUI on my OG Droid I never wanted to use another rom. Thanks for making this happen. I reall love MIUI especially the music player!
  • 0 Likes

Steam

MyAnimeList

Verizon Galaxy S III

faehsemc

faehsemc

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:51 AM #30

Awesome. Been waiting for a dev to make this happen. Ever since running MIUI on my OG Droid I never wanted to use another rom. Thanks for making this happen. I reall love MIUI especially the music player!

+1.... Besides the sense 3.5 player, this definitely is the best music player

• 0 Likes