- - - - -

MultiMod

• Please log in to reply

OP markdmac

markdmac

Scripting Samurai

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:10 AM #831

Survey: MultiMod & Inverted Apps

Question, should I stop adding inverted apps as part of MultiMod and instead just make a separate Inverted Apps zip?
  • 0 Likes
Check out my MultiMod for Jelly Belly.
Screenshots here- MultiMod.pdf
Buy me a beer

mrdunn

mrdunn

Grandpa Geek

• 347 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:11 PM #832

Survey: MultiMod & Inverted Apps

Queion, should I stop adding inverted apps as part of MultiMod and instead just make a separate Inverted Apps zip?

I like inverted but not everyone does. My wife hates them. So my vote would be to keep them separate. Thanks for asking.
  • 0 Likes

DShauz

DShauz

Android Lover

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:16 PM #833

Hey mark do you have a circle battery with percentage mod for 15.0?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• 0 Likes

OP markdmac

markdmac

Scripting Samurai

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:43 PM #834

I will have a red theme soon as that is what my son has requested.

Sent from my Thrive using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes
Buy me a beer

GadgetGirl

GadgetGirl

Super User

• 274 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:28 AM #835

Hunting you down on all the forums! ;) I understand if you don't have the time to theme for the nexus anymore, but i am more than willing to pay for an orange theme. If you can't that's ok. Refresh my memory, can i just modify the ROM itself before flashing? I still have all the orange files from last year. Where are the status bar icons located in the ROM? Haven't done this in a while. Thanks! Take care!

Edit: dug around on my computer and found your pdf file instructions. So i can just drop the files in the ROM, right?

Edited by GadgetGirl, 12 August 2013 - 04:36 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP markdmac

markdmac

Scripting Samurai

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:21 AM #836

You can do that for any image that is not a .9 patch file. You won't however be able to modify the xml that way to change the clock color and other text. Per our PM I am happy to mod 15.1 when it releases (no inverted apps). Checking this on my tablet so not sure on the order of when this was posted.

• 0 Likes
Buy me a beer

GadgetGirl

GadgetGirl

Super User

• 274 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:38 AM #837

You can do that for any image that is not a .9 patch file. You won't however be able to modify the xml that way to change the clock color and other text. Per our PM I am happy to mod 15.1 when it releases (no inverted apps). Checking this on my tablet so not sure on the order of when this was posted.

Definitely want clock color, so will go with our PM agreement!

Edited by GadgetGirl, 15 August 2013 - 06:39 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP markdmac

markdmac

Scripting Samurai

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:41 PM #838

I see 7 downloads of the orange theme. Folks, unless you see it linked in this thread don't download, or download at your own risk.

The orange theme is currently killing access to settings and breaks data network access. I hope I have found the fix and will be testing once the zip alining of files completes.
  • 0 Likes
Buy me a beer

Fault

Fault

• 63 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:49 PM #839

Any chance this will be updated for the latest JDX?

• 0 Likes

OP markdmac

markdmac

Scripting Samurai

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:51 AM #840

Any chance this will be updated for the latest JDX?

I really hope so. Please know it is not from a lack of trying. I've posted questions to Jake regarding issues I have with decompiling but I am not getting replies. Jake has been really busy with work I think and not had as much time to devote to the ROM.

MultiMod may have reached the end of its lifetime if the tools and support I need are not there.
  • 0 Likes
Buy me a beer