Android OS Forum banner

SGIII won't send pictures?

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  icanhazdroid 
#1 ·
My wife's stock non-rooted SGIII won't send pictures taken with the phone through the MMS app. Is this a known issue or just a setting she needs to change? Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#4 ·
this was a problem earlier, when i was on stock, but hasn't been lately. if you are still stock, call tech support, thhey reset something on their end.

As a quick fix, you can also go into manage apps: system>application manager>all>messaging> clear data will do a quick fix, but would suggest contacting tech support on this one

#5 ·
i was told by verizon this was a known issue, which i have. also known, issues with auto brightness, the calendar widget flickers.... all to be fixed with a pending update. no dates given and none of this has been confirmed with samsung. honestly, i plan on flashing a rom now that the bootloader has a one click lock/unlock tool. any one recommend a good rom without kexec?

#7 ·
Had this a lot on stock. It said compressing or whatever then said failed, file not supported.

Long press home button, kill all apps and close everything reported on both sides. Then it worked fine from there on for me. It seems to be a memory issue for some reason, killing everything let's it get some mem and build its own cache.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

#10 ·
if you are going to flash the latest SynergyRom or Beans, MAKE SURE YOU ARE UNLOCKED! both don't require you to be, they can load locked or unlocked, but if you flash a kernel along with them, you will soft brick your phone.

otherwise, SynergyRom nightly 50 is running great, and getting ready to flash Beans9

#11 ·
Beans rom is awesome, but I didn't like some of the theming on it and the fact that S-Voice didn't pop up with the double click. Synergy rom really does feel like the phone should have come this way, I love it. I switched from Ziggy to Imoseyons kernel though, it feels better to me. Use the interactive governor, on demand is a battery hog and doesn't give any noticeable performance increases.

Anyway, OP, root the phone and you'll be done :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.