I was looking for this yesterday and I found nothing, so I decided to "hack" the Play Store apk myself.
It's just 3.8.17 Play Store with Wishlist and (US only for now) gift cards activated.
How to install (or update)
2. Go to Settings » Apps » All » Google Play Store, tap "Uninstall updates" (if active) and confirm
3. Download my APK, place it on /sdcard and rename to Phonesky.apk
4. In Root Explorer (or any other file explorer that uses root permissions, but don't use ES File Explorer) go to /system/app and remove Phonesky.apk
---4.1. If you see any com.android.vending-*.apk file in this directory, remove it too
5. Copy Phonesky.apk from /sdcard to /system/app
https://plus.google.com/photos/103113367881493800003/albums/5777438263662654481 or https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.344071545674005.80514.100002134861260&type=3
- FC fix
- updated to 3.8.17
- something big is coming!
- based on the latest Play Store 3.8.16 (nothing new - updated DE, FA, JA translations and minor bug fixes)
- mobile connection emulation when over Wi-fi (Store thinks you're over 3G and activates Smart [delta] Updates - downloads only small part of every update instead of a whole file)
- increased cache size
- easter egg (ha! find it!)
- buf fixes and performance improvements
- removed device restrictions (you can install every app available in Play Store - even if your device isn't compatibile)
- Store won't update itself to any newer version
- bug fixes
- first release
Tested on Galaxy Nexus w/ Jelly Bean (CM10, clean build) - it just works.
Disclaimer: Do NOT reupload the APK. Link to this thread instead. Thanks.
Twitter: @maciej (don't donate, just follow )
Edited by webDeWo, 23 August 2012 - 04:43 AM.