Carrier:: Sprint

Optional:: Custom Settings

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Themed

Android Version:: 4.1.1 (JB)

Source::

Posted Image

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.

What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL

Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.

Posted Image
  • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!! :)
  • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
  • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
  • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
  • Lockscreen weather (cm)
  • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
  • Full customized Mms app (baked)
  • Includes DSPManager (cm)
  • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
  • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
Posted Image
Get BAKED Here Click Me
Posted Image
Check Changelogs here
Posted Image
  • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
  • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
  • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
  • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
  • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
  • @travp624
  • @codemonkeyjava
  • @B_boyTM
  • @mastur_mynd
  • @nycbjr
  • @Dreamsforgott3n
  • @jdlogan151
  • @dhrb23
  • @ebs512

Edited by ebs512, 27 October 2012 - 07:15 PM.

• 2 Likes

#TeamBAKED Black Android Kang Everyone Desires
Posted Image
Sig By the1dynasty

Millioke

Millioke

Android Beginner

• 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:36 AM #2

I love this rom. I must say it made this phone new again. Lag free. Loving it. Teamed up with matrix its very snappy.

Thank You for the good work.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  • 1 Likes

dump71

dump71

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:11 AM #3

Nice work on this ROM! It's smooth, has terrific options, and works very well overall. I am very much looking forward to version 3 :)

Having a weird issue: some of my settings seem to return to default on their own. When it's happened, it's not been a lot--about once every other day, and it happens most frequently after a reboot. It has happened without a reboot. My Agenda Widget Plus widget works just fine, but when this anomaly happens, it disappears and that homescreen page is blank. I have to re-add the widget and it works fine. Also when this happens, the default android keyboard comes up instead of Swiftkey. When I open the settings screen, Swiftkey is no longer selected. These things have never happened before, and they always happen together.

A couple of other things that have only occurred since flashing this ROM which may or may not be related. Unlock with Wi-Fi has trouble locking when it supposed to very frequently, but it unlocks more reliably. When I notice it not locking, I'll open settings for it and it restarts the setup process, as if I hadn't done it before.

Titanium backup is not keeping it's daily update time. I'll notice it has skipped a couple of days.

I understand that these might be app related, but I want to ask if they could be related to system/setting/background processes with this ROM before I contact each developer. I have already looked at app reviews and developer pages for each but couldn't find anything related to my observations.

Thanks for whatever information you can provide :)
  • 0 Likes

OP ebs512

ebs512

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:27 PM #4

Nice work on this ROM! It's smooth, has terrific options, and works very well overall. I am very much looking forward to version 3 :)

Having a weird issue: some of my settings seem to return to default on their own. When it's happened, it's not been a lot--about once every other day, and it happens most frequently after a reboot. It has happened without a reboot. My Agenda Widget Plus widget works just fine, but when this anomaly happens, it disappears and that homescreen page is blank. I have to re-add the widget and it works fine. Also when this happens, the default android keyboard comes up instead of Swiftkey. When I open the settings screen, Swiftkey is no longer selected. These things have never happened before, and they always happen together.

A couple of other things that have only occurred since flashing this ROM which may or may not be related. Unlock with Wi-Fi has trouble locking when it supposed to very frequently, but it unlocks more reliably. When I notice it not locking, I'll open settings for it and it restarts the setup process, as if I hadn't done it before.

Titanium backup is not keeping it's daily update time. I'll notice it has skipped a couple of days.

I understand that these might be app related, but I want to ask if they could be related to system/setting/background processes with this ROM before I contact each developer. I have already looked at app reviews and developer pages for each but couldn't find anything related to my observations.

Thanks for whatever information you can provide :)

I will see what's going on, sorry for the delayed reply and hopefully blackbean3 will have most issues fixed

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image
Sig By the1dynasty

sa302605

sa302605

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:59 AM #5

Honestly this is one of the best ROM's i have come across in quite some time! The smooth mapping and sleek look make even the simplest apps (especially pandora) look fantastic. So far no bugs, one powercycle but nothing like the issues i've had with other jellybean ROM's out there. Great job on this!! i really cant thank you enough for putting together the best of the best and having it run properly! My nexus s has become a phone i can enjoy again =)
  • 1 Likes

Millioke

Millioke

Android Beginner

• 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:16 PM #6

I love this rom! So much I married it. Haha just kidding. The one I did marry though has this rom on her ns4g and I loving it. On thing... Well two things... Widgets don't like to stay, they disappear. And swift key, like the post above, likes to uncheck its set from the keyboard list. What's going on?

Also... If a live wallpaper is set, it will change to a standard non live wallpaper.

(using v5 with matrix22.5)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Millioke, 03 October 2012 - 05:31 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP ebs512

ebs512

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:18 PM #7

I love this rom! So much I married it. Haha just kidding. The one I did marry though has this rom on her ns4g and I loving it. On thing... Well two things... Widgets don't like to stay, they disappear. And swift key, like the post above, likes to uncheck its set from the keyboard list. What's going on?

Also... If a live wallpaper is set, it will change to a standard non live wallpaper.

(using v5 with matrix22.5)

not quite sure, could have something to do with the kernel? we are going to be using bedalus's marmite kernel as default for future releases
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image
Sig By the1dynasty

Millioke

Millioke

Android Beginner

• 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:27 PM #8

Would it have anything to do with init.d? I think when something from that is changed the wallpaper goes to a default one. Keyboard and widgets stay now.

• 0 Likes