6 votes

[TUTORIAL] IMEI - Backup NV with QPST - US Variants

• Please log in to reply

SlimSnoopOS

SlimSnoopOS

Thoroughly chill

• 535 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:59 AM #221

Anybody know if I need to keep a synergy ROM nandroids on my phone to be able robust the synergy imei zip? Orbits all I need in that folder, regardless of what ROM I'm on:blink:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nope! Works regardless of your rom.
  • 1 Likes

bignasty407

bignasty407

Nastiest Crew Leader

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:39 AM #222

alright guys i need some serious help here.

i have followed the process for pushing the imei number to my phone, i have done this twice, and for some reason i still have no data connection, i can tell you that under my ERI it says none, yet everything else looks to be intact.

my issue with fixing the ERI is that, there is a link in the OP to XDA this is now broken, so i cannot get the .exe program i need to continue, does anyone have a link to the "Samsung meid repair exe" that featured in the tutorial video for ERI?

thanks in adv.
  • 1 Likes

Posted Image
Posted Image

NASTIEST CREW. KEEPIN IT 100

OP Goose306

Goose306

Goosie Pizzle

• 2,581 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:01 PM #223

alright guys i need some serious help here.

i have followed the process for pushing the imei number to my phone, i have done this twice, and for some reason i still have no data connection, i can tell you that under my ERI it says none, yet everything else looks to be intact.

my issue with fixing the ERI is that, there is a link in the OP to XDA this is now broken, so i cannot get the .exe program i need to continue, does anyone have a link to the "Samsung meid repair exe" that featured in the tutorial video for ERI?

thanks in adv.

Hello -

This was brought to my attention at another forum I have a similar post at. I don't know why the creator's links went dead, however in the meantime you should be able to find the needed files here: http://adbtoolkit.co...axys3/sch-i535/

Posted Image

• 1 Likes

xx0z0xx

xx0z0xx

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:49 AM #224

i'm trying the last option on a tmobile s3 with no luck

my current status is similar to the one on this post...
http://forum.xda-dev...208&postcount=6

only difference is, i don't get any service at all

so, my question is...do i need to be running android 4.0?

i'm rooted and running 4.1.1 btw

any help is appreciated in advance

tnx
  • 0 Likes

xx0z0xx

xx0z0xx

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:36 PM #225

i just used odin to flash 4.0.4 back into the phone, and repeated the steps for Last Option w/o any luck

any ideas are welcomed

tnx
  • 0 Likes

bignasty407

bignasty407

Nastiest Crew Leader

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:01 AM #226

i have to send my phone back to vzw so my main concern isnt so much trying to fix it 100% but to restore it as close to stock as possible. .

thank you for that link!!!!!
  • 1 Likes

Posted Image
Posted Image

NASTIEST CREW. KEEPIN IT 100

azlou1210

azlou1210

• 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:11 PM #227

I read through all the backup instructions and backed up my imei number. First, I am not having a problem. I would like to back up the info from my phone to PC and external hard drive. Where do I find the backup data please?

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
  • 0 Likes