Android OS Forum banner

[ROM]BAKED tf201 blackbean-5 (9-30-2012)

66K views 588 replies 98 participants last post by  Striatum_bdr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Easy

Mod Status:: Beta

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: No

Android Version:: 4.1.1 (JB)

Source::
|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
  • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!! :)
  • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
  • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
  • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
  • Lockscreen weather (cm)
  • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
  • Full customized Mms app (baked)
  • Includes DSPManager (cm)
  • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
  • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.

Get BAKED Here Click Me

Check Changelogs here
  • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
  • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
  • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
  • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
  • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
  • @travp624
  • @codemonkeyjava
  • @B_boyTM
  • @mastur_mynd
  • @nycbjr
  • @Dreamsforgott3n
  • @jdlogan151
  • @dhrb23
  • @ebs512

See less See more
#12 ·
Thank you, Jermaine, the rom is working like a charm.
Only a couple of things. I can't see the toggles in the notification bar although I select them in settings, I have to presss again on the settings icon and then I see them twice. And I miss the option in the old AOKP to switch to full screen with a power button long press.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Technically this isn't AOKP but i'm sure it can be cherry picked I would enjoy that too because when playing games i would always hit the home button and it's a pain.

As for the toggles question i'm confused what you're saying by that do you mean when you git the notification area then click it again you have a horizontal bar of settings and a vertical choice? If so there two different options in the settings the vertical one is under tablet powerwidget and the horizontal one is under toggles. If you organize them correctly you can have something nice that looks like this:

Font Screenshot Software Technology Electronic device

Then again if this isn't your problem just ignore what's above.

Attachments

#27 ·
No black screen during rotation, rotation works even when docked in: very good !

Some ROM options doesn't work it seems, like Performance for clock speed (stuck at 1400) (but deep sleep and lower speeds work great !), and additional soft buttons in nav bar, that don't appear.

But far superior to Team EOS ROM I used.

#31 ·
First Mann vs Machine, and a new laptop and phone. Now this. Can this day get any better? Thanks for this. Does it have flickering issues like ICS AOKP?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jermaine151
#34 ·
I loaded this up last night and I'm loving it so far. Only thing I've run into were some quirky issues with the keyboard dock. The on screen keyboard seems to pop up even when docked. However, I'm running the A.I. Floating Keyboard, so perhaps that has something to do with it. Using the arrow keys with the Fn key doesn't seem to work. Not a big issue, just something I noticed. And there is no on-screen indication when using the top row function keys. Again, not a show stopper, but it drove me slightly more crazy for a few minutes.

#37 ·
flashed the first build the other night, and d/l this one now.

wow, very very nice work...

been going back and forth btwn EOS3 and now this has god the AOKP goodies i been craving.

very very smooth, was getting some odd screen srtifact (horizontal bars) but a reboot seemed to address that. the drive naming seem different btwn this and EOS builds (sdcard0, sdcard0, usb01 etc) which leads to some need for tweaking whentrying to flash the roms but not too complicated.

runs real nice.

thanks!!

#40 ·
Has anyone noticed that when trying to add Nav bar buttons nothing happens? Not even after reboot, otherwise everything seems to be working beautifully, Best decision ive made this week :D

#45 ·
Loving the ROM but I'm still plagued with intermittent screen tearing (seen in all TFP Jelly Bean ROMs for me so far).

I've switched from CWM to TWRP and still could not clear it up.

I saw a post on xda a temp solution was to go in developing options and limit process to less than 4. SINCE then the ROM has been pretty solid.

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.