Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Optional:: Custom Settings

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Themed

Android Version:: 4.2.1 (JB)

Source:: https://github.com/TeamBAKED
|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
  • Merged to latest android-4.2.2_r1 sources
  • Baked Settings (clone of aokp's rom control made our way)
  • Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
  • Quicksettings (tiles) borrowed from cm and improved upon by baked
  • Includes CM's custom led control (cm10.1)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
  • LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
  • Full customized Mms app (baked)
  • Includes koush's new Superuser app made for android 4.2.2 (big thanks to koush for this)
  • Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
  • Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
  • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
  • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
  • Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation

Get BAKED rom and gapps Here Click Me
Check Changelogs when ready here
  • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
  • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
  • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
  • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
  • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
  • @travp624
  • @termleech
  • @B_boyTM
  • @mastur_mynd
  • @nycbjr
  • @Drgravy1
  • @Dreamsforgott3n
  • @jdlogan151
  • @dhrb23
  • @ebs512
  • @CliffWade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
  • We also like to thank our maintainers and supporters for all there help!
Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device sorry!

See less See more
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
already on version 1 from 2 days...very good!happy to see that you are already on version 2!curious of the changes!
awesome works travis,and fully blacked like you always do.very clean and featured!the only rom with cm and aokp toggles..2 lines that complete all wigets witout the need of only one and always scroll to select those not visible...like the idea!

#8 ·
Well the idea is some like powerwidgets and some like toggles so now you can choose which ones you what! Or like your doing use both!! Oh and just wait xoomdev is getting the brightness slider working yay!! can anyone say kang that shit please!!

#17 ·
First off guys stop asking for this or that like this is a final build you all know better then that!!!!!!

Masturmods is now on the market. Thought use the playstore link in the about teamkang section devs mastur_mynd !!!!

#14 ·
I have tried nearly every JB rom out there.
Must say this ROM is THE BEST.
Features, sound loudness, ui smoothness its all here.
Was using ver1 for last 4 days(thats a lot for a crackflasher like me), now using ver2.

Paired with PopKorn kernel, it gives exceelent battery life, ui smoothness.

Two small request :: Can you change the lockscreen weather icons to something better. OR AOKP weather with weather in under/top the toggles bar.
Also brightness slider in under/top the toggles bar.

#16 ·
The Black Bean 2 running sweet with dirty install from v1 on my Gnex, any chance of tablet UI for nexus 7? I know it runs on grouper but once you tried paranoid on the big screen its hard to go back.
Thanks again for all your work, inverted gapps much appreciated too.
Gonna go get baked.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using RootzWiki

#23 ·
for two time I had system fc, first time after installing an app from play store, second time after updating an app!
bb2 with gapp inverted (flashed as you say in teamblackice.com) with full wipe

edit:
again, after installed a new app on play store there is system fc and the only solution is to reboot

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2
logcat and the OP can have a look at that.without further details it's hard find what\where's the problem..

#29 ·
@Dev/OP

Tried the ROM, and it's awesome! Buttery smooth! Packed with best features. But there is only a one thing, when you drop down the Status Bar, on the top right, it will always look glitchy-brown because of the transparency that is taking whats behind and is turned to GRAY/Brownish-like line all the way! Its more likely to turn the background of status bar to full black ? Hope we had the option to whether make it opaque or transparent. I prefer full black, or transparent but with this glitch gone. Thanks.

#33 ·
Released a fix for ROM Manager where missing directories were causing the .nomedia file to be placed in the wrong directory. -- ClockworkMod (@clockworkmod)

This was causing missing pictures from the gallery app. Sorry about that! Fixed in 5.0.1.4. -- ClockworkMod (@clockworkmod)

Sent from my JB Yakju GNex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.