2. 0
  3. 0/5

Can't Update ROM

• This topic is locked

OP ITGuy11

ITGuy11

Supporting Member

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:34 AM #1

I receive a notification that a ROM update is available for my ROM (Jellybro CM10). When I pull down on the notification and press it nothing happens. Previously, pressing the notification took me to the download ROM screen. Not sure if this is a result of the work that was performed this weekend.
  • 0 Likes
Phone: HTC DNA, Galaxy Nexus
Tablets: OG Asus Transformer, ipad 3, Nexus 7, Nexus 10

I hate you Verizon

DrMacinyasha

DrMacinyasha

Professional Stuff Breaker

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:31 PM #2

It's likely due to a glitch with the fiasco of this weekend. Try manually downloading the update via GooManager>Browse>devs>Euroskank>Jellybro>Toro. I was having the same issue this morning until I flashed the update manually.
  • 0 Likes

Views expressed do not represent RootzWiki or Goo.im unless explicitly declared as such.
Rules, motherf*cker! Did you read them?

madzozs

madzozs

Average Android

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:30 AM #3

I'm still getting this error. Manual download has been working for a while now, but the notification of an update just disappears when I tap on it.
  • 0 Likes

DrMacinyasha

DrMacinyasha

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:50 PM #4

Hold out until the upcoming update, it should help fix many bugs like this.
  • 0 Likes

Views expressed do not represent RootzWiki or Goo.im unless explicitly declared as such.

JkdJEdi

JkdJEdi

Android Enthusiast

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:22 AM #5

SAme here, this app is now full of glitches, NOTHING is automated anymore, I have to manually reboot to recovery to get this to work. :(
  • 0 Likes
Trust Your TecnoLusT

DrMacinyasha

DrMacinyasha

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:34 AM #6

SAme here, this app is now full of glitches, NOTHING is automated anymore, I have to manually reboot to recovery to get this to work. :(

What device, ROM, recovery, and app version are you on?
  • 0 Likes

JkdJEdi

JkdJEdi

Android Enthusiast

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:46 AM #7

What device, ROM, recovery, and app version are you on?

Galaxy Nexus Verizon / doesn't work on any rom I use unless I manually Boot into recovery/and I believe I'm on the latest recovery 2.2.2?

Beamed from the future via Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes
Trust Your TecnoLusT

DrMacinyasha

DrMacinyasha

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:32 PM #8

Try re-flashing your ROM and clearing your Superuser app. It sounds like GooManager may not have been granted su access.

Still would like to know what specific ROM, GooManager, and TWRP version.
  • 0 Likes

JkdJEdi

JkdJEdi

Android Enthusiast

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:15 PM #9

Try re-flashing your ROM and clearing your Superuser app. It sounds like GooManager may not have been granted su access.

Still would like to know what specific ROM, GooManager, and TWRP version.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
It sometimes says I have an update of an already installed rom. For instance, until I disabled it, it would tell me I had an update for this rom, the excact same rom already installed. use to do that with gapps too, but I got tired of seeing the update notices so when I found the option to turn it off was filled with relief!!

Edited by JkdJEdi, 26 September 2012 - 05:19 PM.

• 0 Likes
Trust Your TecnoLusT

s0up

s0up

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:22 PM #10

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
It sometimes says I have an update of an already installed rom. For instance, until I disabled it, it would tell me I had an update for this rom, the excact same rom already installed. use to do that with gapps too, but I got tired of seeing the update notices so when I found the option to turn it off was filled with relief!!

Did you ever get this figured out? From the sound of it I would guess the developer who makes your ROM has made some mistakes with the build prop fields goomanager identifies with.
  • 0 Likes
What I say here is my opinion, not the official stance of goo-inside.me, teamwin, etc ^