3. 0/5

Titanium Backup Problem

• Please log in to reply

OP arch7angels

arch7angels

Android Beginner

• 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:32 PM #1

In looking for the best alternative Facebook app, I uninstalled friendcaster. After trying out Fast, I decided to switch back. I can locate the backup in Titanium and click restore (app and data) but after its done loading and comes to the install screen, the install button does nothing. I can only click cancel and then the app just hangs.

I've tried wiping dalvick and cache and uninstall and reinstall titanium back up, but neither worked. Has anyone had this problem or have any ideas on how to fix this??

Droid Razr
Koa AOKP
  • 0 Likes

Obsidian

Obsidian

Flash Addict

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:33 PM #2

In looking for the best alternative Facebook app, I uninstalled friendcaster. After trying out Fast, I decided to switch back. I can locate the backup in Titanium and click restore (app and data) but after its done loading and comes to the install screen, the install button does nothing. I can only click cancel and then the app just hangs.

I've tried wiping dalvick and cache and uninstall and reinstall titanium back up, but neither worked. Has anyone had this problem or have any ideas on how to fix this??

Droid Razr
Koa AOKP

You do realize that TiBu just opens up and restores the app from the market and if you can't get it yourself or if it is one of those "wifi only downloads" it will just sit there until you manually start the download.

Also if you went from GB to ICS this could have an effect too....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes
OG ---------> DX ----------> Bionic-------->Note 2

Get a hold of me through Google Talk... Obsidiansemail@gmail.com

Twisty79

Twisty79

Android Lover

• 124 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:24 PM #3

You do realize that TiBu just opens up and restores the app from the market

TB doesn't restore from the market, it makes back ups from the .apk you download. I use it before updating apps in case the newer version doesn't work correctly. I also back up apps I don't use regularly for when I do need them.

At the original post, see if someone will locate and send you the .apk file from there phone if you can't find a comparable version for your phone.

Sent from my Sauced Mesmerize using the Rootzwiki App.
  • 0 Likes
Define Insanity - Doing the same thing over answer over expecting different results !!!