hi guys, i am having problems trying to understand how to install this to my Docomo LG L-06C Tablet.
how do i go about installing this?
Use this version:
Jump to content
Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:03 AM #32
Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:21 AM #33
Driver ADB of LG sometimes will not be regconized by windows,i suggest that you should download the lastest Motorola driver in order that windows 7 could received ADB to enter fastboot mode
Unlocking the bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot boot recovery.img
Install ZIP from sdcard
Choose ZIP from sdcard
Yes - Install update.zip
Reboot System Now
- Copy bootloader.zip to /sdcard/
- Download Clockwork Recovery (See Downloads)
- Do an OEM unlock:
- Reset to Fastboot mode and boot Clockwork Recovery. (See Accessing Diag and Recover Modes)
- Install the bootloader.zip:
- Let it flash, it will take about 60 seconds, then:
- The system will reboot to a "Downloading Now" screen. Let it finish, and it will reboot.
- All done!
i am confused as to how do i gain access to fast boot. my lg l-06c from japan docomo does not access anything. what do i use in windows 7 to gain access to fast boot? i ran fastbbot on the tablet also and it didn't progress. i am trying very hard to unlock boot loader. can someone be kind enough to tell me in very simple terms what i need to do in windows 7 to unlock this tablet. is there a youtube video to show me how to do this unlocking? please help... thanks.
Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:13 AM #34
Edited by cashkey, 27 October 2012 - 07:40 AM.
Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:13 AM #35