You can install just the most recent nightly cm10-20121216 build and then once that is running add gapps for JB which actually should be the 20121011 version according to JCSullins developer of the EXPERIMENTAL nightly you are using. They can be installed with TWRP or CWM recovery. If you install the gapps with the build by using ACMEInsaller3 then add "Update-" to the file name without the quotes of course in the cminstall folder. If you made your nandroid with CWM then use that to flash gapps. All should work as per spec then. There is a thread that explains ACMEInstaller3 but you use it the same as AXMEInstaller2. Hope this helps.
Hey Trekrev, first thank you so much for all of the help! I installed everything like you said but I am still having some trouble with the following: (I added the Gapps market and flashed the newest build)
1) My camera works but I still can't use video. Any ideas on how to fix this?
2) For some reason, I can't install Amazon marketplace from google play because it says it won't work on my device, anyone know how to get around it (I ask because I have a ton of important apps on it)
3) I still can't connect my TP to my comp through usb, have to go in through webOS. Again I clicked the MTP box yes. Anyone have any experience on what else it could be (its not the cable since it works in WebOS).
4) it takes much longer to boot into WebOS now than it did before. It really stops at the loading screen (with all the blue webOS letters) whereas before it would breeze through. any idea why this happens?
5) Since the microphone works now, does the skype app work and can we make calls with the TP over wifi?
6) Is Dolphin the best browser to be able to use flash for websites?
Thanks all for the help!