OP theblackdroid

theblackdroid

Android Lover

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:47 AM #1

***MOD EDIT***

Closed at OP's request

http://rootzwiki.com..._90#entry880073

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/32072-question-about-kanging/

Edited by yarly, 09 August 2012 - 09:42 PM.

• 14 Likes

cpom

cpom

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:04 PM #2

Welcome back!
  • 0 Likes

OP theblackdroid

theblackdroid

Android Lover

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:26 PM #3

Thanks for the welcome :)
  • 1 Likes

schukje

schukje

Android Lover

• 234 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:57 PM #4

I use to love your rom over at galaxy s1. So gonna test for sure!!!!

grtz from holland
  • 0 Likes
Greetz from the wonderfull Holland!

sert00

sert00

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:04 PM #5

seems very featured...like that..hope that all the stuff work..try now,thanks codenamedroid!!
  • 0 Likes

ArtakEVN

ArtakEVN

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:06 PM #6

Nice to see you again!!! I miss your ROM alot.
What about flashing instructions? Do I need full wipe or superWipe before flashing? And what about radio? Do I need flash it before ROM?
  • 0 Likes

OP theblackdroid

theblackdroid

Android Lover

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:08 PM #7

I use to love your rom over at galaxy s1. So gonna test for sure!!!!

grtz from holland

awesome, let me know what you find :)
  • 1 Likes

Billouetaudrey

Billouetaudrey

Android Lover

• 110 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:09 PM #8

Download it and test it tomorrow

I think It's the rom I'm looking for :-)

Thx !

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

gr36

gr36

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:10 PM #9

just dirty flashed this over the latest AOKP nightly.

seems a great rom, smooth and solid
  • 0 Likes

AshG

AshG

Editor

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:28 PM #10

Thread Open for Business!

Recently, there has been concern brought to RootzWiki’s administrative staff related to the recognition and hosting of activities by developers who previously may have had a less than stellar track record or reputation. We’re appreciative of the concern that our members, followers, and other parties show for the health of the Android community, and would like to address our stance on diversity and ethics in the development community.

RootzWiki recognizes that, ultimately, people just want to flash quality ROMs and kernels. For a majority of the community, prior transgressions are just that – prior. While some members of the Android community have a long memory (and rightfully so), many are simply looking for a place to try out, discuss, troubleshoot, and enjoy all the benefits that come with an open platform. RootzWiki, in the grand scheme of things, is not an old community; much of the baggage that is carried by some developers came before our domain was registered. With that, we are taking that stance that all developers should enjoy the opportunity to create and recreate themselves so long as they adhere to a code of ethics that protect themselves and the community.

At the same time that RootzWiki offers developers the opportunity to prove themselves, we must continue to operate with our members’ best interests involved. Those best interests involve monitoring developers’ activities, attitudes, and interactions on the RootzWiki forums and requesting that they adhere to the professional ethos outlined in the Developer Indoc. While RootzWiki does not wish to be the police force of the Android community, we extend every courtesy to developers up to the point that they prove they are no longer acting with best interests of their users and the community at heart. When this point is reached, we will not hesitate to cease relations with the rogue developer and educate the community on our decision.

We encourage the community to make values-based judgments on the ROMs, kernels, themes, and mods they use on their Android devices as well as the developers and themers they support. In the end, we all benefit from the diversity of ideas created by a robust developer community and healthy community interaction.
  • 6 Likes

Proud Member, RootzWiki Site Staff

GNex Flashaholic - ROM & Kernel subject to change without warning

Know of a sweet app, trick, mod, or hack for your Android device? Let us know!