Rate this Topic

- - - - -

Best way to get LOUDER audio?

• Please log in to reply

OP skrowl

skrowl

• 21 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:39 AM #1

Even at full volume, this thing is pretty quiet while playing movies. I've tried multiple video player apps before settling on BS Player (best compatibility with my files), but I'd like to know to get louder audio.

Has anyone had success with a DSP / Equalizer / Beats Audio / etc?

This guy over at XDA seemed to have issues with beats, so I was scared to try anything on mine: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1801631
  • 0 Likes

rafaelvelasquez2

rafaelvelasquez2

Average Android

• 84 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:51 PM #2

Even at full volume, this thing is pretty quiet while playing movies. I've tried multiple video player apps before settling on BS Player (best compatibility with my files), but I'd like to know to get louder audio.

Has anyone had success with a DSP / Equalizer / Beats Audio / etc?

This guy over at XDA seemed to have issues with beats, so I was scared to try anything on mine: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1801631

I don't have this tablet....... Yet.

But on my thunderbolt, the roms with Beats Audio were always the loudest and sounded the best.

It's worth a shot. I believe I seen a Rom for this tablet here or on xda that had Beats.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

ftmaniac948

ftmaniac948

• 31 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:56 PM #3

Beats makes no difference, I have tested it in my own personal rom on xda and it really is just a placebo. There will be a mod in the future for volume increase though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes

B3L13V3

B3L13V3

Android Apprentice

• 200 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:05 PM #4

Beats makes no difference, I have tested it in my own personal rom on xda and it really is just a placebo. There will be a mod in the future for volume increase though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

if you could share a dsp curve without beats that actually has bass, please do but it's not a placebo I've listened without beats and with beats in the same dsp curve and its night and day. Now, is it louder...I don't know but is the bass kick there more than before...definitely.

Edited by B3L13V3, 04 August 2012 - 01:06 AM.

• 0 Likes

Vagrant_1

Vagrant_1

Android Beginner

• 25 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:51 PM #5

Yeah playing Netflix is petty low I have to plug in my headphones

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Darnell

Darnell

• 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:04 AM #6

Don't have this pad yet, but may soon. From what I've read, the PAID version of Volume + helps, since it can be set to higher values. Just be careful not to blow your speaker.

Here's how I usually get a good bit of extra volume from my devices that have the speaker on the back. I suspect this would help with the Transformer Infinity too. Cuff your hand on the rear side of the device where the speaker is, so your hand is not covering the speaker, but directing the audio towards you instead of away from you.

Edited by Darnell, 13 August 2012 - 08:05 AM.

• 0 Likes

Dream

Dream

Android Apprentice

• 50 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:00 AM #7

I have Volume+, but i have not yet used it on the TF700 (just got it last night). But I would assume it would work just as well as on other devices. I did notice YouTube video's are quiet yet google music is much louder. Odd.
  • 0 Likes

RayRay444

RayRay444

• 14 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:16 AM #8

Im having the same issue.. i cant find the volume button on YouTube either.. the speaker is sooo quite

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

rayman2k1

rayman2k1

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:14 PM #9

if you're looking for a player that pumps out better sound, try MXPlayer. This, I imagine, won't solve your issues with low Netflix volume though
  • 0 Likes

Thejojosloan

Thejojosloan

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:17 PM #10

Use Volume+ works amazing

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes