- JB kernel builds here: all versions (ChangeLog)
- JB test and exp (gpu oc, 192mhz slot, etc.) builds here: http://androtransfer...er=d2vzw_tw/exp
- Unnecessary components removed for lean and fast kernel.
- Two new sleep states: Retention and Standalone Power Collapse
- Compiled using latest Linaro compiler with additional optimizations.
- Latest Linux updates applied.
- Ramdisk optimizations.
- OC'ed to 1.9Ghz (limited to 1.51Ghz at boot, use an app to change max freq), and all frequencies undervolted
- ROW v4 I/O scheduler default
- Fast Charge (toggle via the "ffc" script - open terminal, type ffc then enter, plug in phone via USB)
- On-demand governor backported from Linux 3.5
- InteractiveX V3 - optimized for S3, screen_off_maxfreq sysfs interface (default set to 810Mhz). (Note: I didn't change the name to interactivex in the kernel this time)
- Fixed governor switching bug where switching from ondemand to another governor could keep cpu1 offline until you switch back.
- Power efficiency fixes - wakelock tweaks, gsiff_daemon workaround, etc.
- Modified thermal control to play nicely with OC.
- Fixed governor transition latency.
- Custom voltage control via sysfs (recommend using setcpu, voltage control, or system tuner)
- lkflash script to flash latest kernel versions
- lkconfig script to configure leanKernel specific features
- Faux sound control support
- Adjustable display color temp
lkflash (flash latest leanKernel versions from your phone - must su first)
root@android:/ # lkflash leanKernel flasher ------------------ 1) latest stable (recommended) 2) latest experimental 3) check/display versions FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'm not responsible for my mistakes or yours. ;) Please enter a number between 1 and 3 (or press enter to exit): 3 Please wait... >>> Current version: 1.0, Latest stable: 1.0, Exp: 1.0exp1lkconfig (configure leankernel specific settings which will persist between reboots - must su first)
root@android:/ # lkconfig leanKernel configurator --- 1) interactiveX: set screen-off max freq to 1.1Ghz. 2) interactiveX: set screen-off max freq to 810Mhz (leanKernel default). 3) Stop thermald (for running benchmarks). 4) Set display color temp to cold. 5) Set display color temp to normal. 6) Set display color temp to warm. Please enter a number between 1 and 6 (or press enter to exit): 6 Color temp is set to Warm - turn display off/on to take effect.ffc (force fast charge toggler)
root@android:/ # ffc Fast USB Charge: ON root@android:/ # ffc Fast USB Charge: OFFCHANGELOG (JB)
Edited by imoseyon, 11 January 2014 - 10:46 AM.