#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: Mod

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: Other (See Description)

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::
OP Update: 5/12/2013

Happy Summer Time! I want to get back to work on making softkey icons. These buttons are an integral part of my Nexus experience, and I believe that they are for many others.
  • Since many ROMs (or at least the ones I use) have softkey customization settings built in, I will only be sharing links to the raw .png files to be manually applied, rather than creating flashable zips (like I used to). I feel that it is easier for both me AND you.
  • I am only linking one set of colors, but if you would like a custom color to be made in a specific icon-set, just let me know.

-ROBOTO REFLECT-

-SCRIBBLE-

-RIGID-

-ROOTZ-

-CLOUDS-

-WINDOWS-

-BACON 2.0-

-#FBGT-

-POKEBALLS-

-SMOOTH-

Downloads (Raw .png files):
DO NOT FLASH THESE IN CWM, JUST UNZIP THEM ON YOUR DEVICE.

- Roboto Reflect
- Scribble
- Rigid
- Rootz
- Clouds
- Windows
- Bacon 2.0
- #FBGT
- Pokeballs
- Smooth

Notes:
I am open to requests as well. I'll do my best, and it helps me learn :)

Please let me know what you think, and if there are any issues with these!

-Ty

twitter:mad:iamtyy

See less See more
#10 ·
Bump...
And an apology.
I was confusing you and another user when you were both replying at the same relative time in my thread!

Hence me thinking you were maguro...
Hence me getting fussy about this and that and what-have you.

Sorry man!

#12 ·
OP Updated with a new set of icons, as well as additional info.

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]UPDATE: Since we are seeing so many preview releases for AOKP JB, I am not going to create any more flashable zip files for these softkeys until we have an official release. Instead, I am just going to keep releasing the individual png files for the icons, so that you can manually apply them in any AOKP Preview build.[/background]

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
OP Updated with a special set of RootzWiki softkeys :)

I'm also always open to suggestions/requests. Tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll do my best to achieve it!

Edit: Just got bored and made a set of Bacon softkeys
enjoy! Show me your screenshots on twitter!

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
I agree with you, however, some people prefer to do it all in one shot, rather than manually. I will probably upload the image files too, so that those who prefer it that way can do that.

edit: png files uploaded.

edit2: Toro zips are up. have at it!

#27 ·
Have never been able to manually apply these or ANY pngs in ROM Control...don't know what the deal is. Can you redo the cloud zip because in the XHDPI folder you have a sys_icon_recent.png and a sys_icon_recents.png ...the latter being the correct cloud one, but it is putting an image from one from one of your other navbar mods the one which has two blue arrows for the recents png in it's place by mistake. Since I can't manually add them, I'm going to have to edit the systemUI.apk myself to take the wrong pngs out...and I'm not near my computer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#28 ·
When did you download? A few of the mods were misnamed like that, but I fixed them on the 21st. They should be good to go now.

As for manually applying the icons, when you go to select the icon, are you choosing to look in the gallery for the icons, or through a file explorer? I've only had success applying these manually using the gallery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.