CM10 Dell Streak 7 Alpha v1.1E

• Please log in to reply

OP giveen

giveen

Part-time Noob Dev

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:28 AM #21

Flash back to CM9 the same way you did to CM10

New build up.
Mainly bug fixes to prep me to fix more bugs.
  • 1 Likes

Sloupy

Sloupy

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:42 PM #22

Thanks for the Reply, so does that mean there is still hope for CM10, if its soon I will just run with it for now. and if so will it be an auto update or would I have to download a new rom version?

oh would you mind pasting the link for CM9? All the components work with that build correct? its just Ice cream Sandwich right?
  • 0 Likes

shado101

shado101

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:21 AM #23

Hi. This is my first post here although I have been following this thread since its inception in the hopes that someday I could bring my Streak 7 up to Jellybean, or at least ICS. Took me 2 weeks of struggling to get to the point where I can downgrade to 2.2, and bring tablet back to Honeycomb 3.2 with clockworkmod installed. I felt that if I could get that skill complete on my own (without posting and bugging you developers) I would be ready to try and flash the builds you guys are working so hard on.
That said, for the last 2 days I have been trying to flash the update-S7-CM9-b5-1.zip and the ICS_B5.zip builds posted but all that ever happens is it boots into the animation screens (Cyanogen or blue android depending on the builds) and locks up. I have to restore the tablet to 2.2 and bring back up to Honeycomb each time. Am I doing something wrong? I am using CWM to flash the .zips. The JellyStreak1.1D.zip does not install at all, it always gives me a installation aborted message. I am getting a little frustrated and hate to be a pain, but am I overlooking something simple? there is so much garbage instructions on the net about this process and I spent a lot of time sorting through it all but I am now at the point of giving up if I don't get some good information on how to proceed. I wanted to give this tablet as a gift with at least ICS running so that is why I am finally posting fo help.
Thanks to all of you that do what you do. It is great seeing this community helping each other without flaming noobs.
  • 0 Likes

OP giveen

giveen

Part-time Noob Dev

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:27 PM #24

Did you wipe cache and data? That is usually the fix for cm9.

Jellybean is not a flash able zip. You need to ext react the two images inside and flash them using fastboot. This is stated in the original post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by giveen, 23 December 2012 - 07:29 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP giveen

giveen

Part-time Noob Dev

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:31 AM #25

New version posted.
  • 0 Likes