JB market vs non standard DPI..How to Fix...Possible Fix

• Please log in to reply

iNate71

iNate71

Developer Knight

• 541 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:52 AM #71

What exactly is this file?

It is a flashable Modded GSF, (GoogleFrameworkServices), and a modded Market that has no restrictions, and fools the Play store into thinking you have 320dpi.

I got it off an XDA thread. It will work, I guarantee it. If it doesn't, shoot me a PM.
  • 1 Likes

iNate71

iNate71

Developer Knight

• 541 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:55 AM #72

No problem buddeh.
  • 0 Likes

yarly

yarly

Just a noob that doesn't know what he's talking about

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:59 AM #73

DPI JB threads merged
  • 0 Likes

imperivm

imperivm

Android Master

• 563 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:10 AM #74

It is a flashable Modded GSF, (GoogleFrameworkServices), and a modded Market that has no restrictions, and fools the Play store into thinking you have 320dpi.

I got it off an XDA thread. It will work, I guarantee it. If it doesn't, shoot me a PM.

Is this to be flashed before or after editing the build.prop? I know that LCD Density Modder typically flashes the modded GSF prior to changing the dpi, but just want to be safe.
  • 0 Likes

rasbeanjelly/ak.purity

iNate71

iNate71

Developer Knight

• 541 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:29 AM #75

Is this to be flashed before or after editing the build.prop? I know that LCD Density Modder typically flashes the modded GSF prior to changing the dpi, but just want to be safe.

After you've changed the DPI. Change the DPI, then reboot, then make sure the DPI changed--then boot into recovery, flash that zip, wipe cache and dalvik cache, then reboot. Should be good after that.
  • 1 Likes

philsfan

philsfan

Super User

• 272 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:18 PM #76

bro, this works! holy hell, can't tell you how glad I am you posted this. thank you SO MUCH!
  • 0 Likes