Rate this Topic

- - - - -

LiquidICS V1.5 [Unofficial port]

• Please log in to reply

NYCSean

NYCSean

• 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:06 PM #51

No, i know what it is (had to fix with Gummy). Just haven't taken the time to fix yet.

Yes. The virtual keyboard activates as well, even with the physical slid. Tasker doesn't detect the keyboard out either so I think we're missing all the keyboard stuff.

oh okay, i thought it was just me. thanks for the headsup
  • 0 Likes

RedBarchetta

RedBarchetta

• 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:05 PM #52

Does anyone have a fix for Google Play Music 4.3? I get a FC upon opening the app, however the google play music widget works.

Thanks.

my only fix was reverting back to two previous versions of google play music.
  • 0 Likes

moonrakerone

moonrakerone

Average Android

• 174 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:35 PM #53

No, i know what it is (had to fix with Gummy). Just haven't taken the time to fix yet.

Oh, okay cool. I refuse to rush you because you're too generous as it is. Thanks for making my D2 much less old feeling. I thought gummy was the best I'd have, but this is even better.
  • 0 Likes

MindArchr

MindArchr

Android Apprentice

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:28 AM #54

-cannot set custom image for statusbar...force closes everytime

-when setting LED to remain on for apps (and not flash), it does not work....flashing LED works just fine
  • 0 Likes
Droid 2 Liquid 2.6

Dubbsy

Dubbsy

My posts are made of bacon

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:23 AM #55

Just wanted to join to say I've been running liquid 1.5.1 for about a week straight now. Only problems I have had is the soft keyboard still being present during the hard keyboard being used. Long time lurker, figured I would post to say thanks.

I don't use tether or camcorder/panorama so I'm not sure if they work or not.

I like liquid the best out of the ICS roms I've ran. 2 versions of cm9(one from june and the latest) and gummy were nice but I like the UI options and smoothness of liquid's setup. I look forward to future updates. :-)
  • 0 Likes
Currently working on Google Edition for VZW gs4 & BluKuban for VZW gs4
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

NYCSean

NYCSean

• 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:25 AM #56

So far i ran into multiple issues

- Youtube FC's
- Physical Keyboard Screen not rotating
- Tether not working
  • 1 Likes

R2D2user

R2D2user

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:20 AM #57

What about Bluetooth (phone & audio), GPS, and WiFi? Can anyone confirm that these features work properly? I'm hesitant to root my phone and flash it if things aren't going to work well enough. Thanks!
  • 0 Likes

slogar25

slogar25

• 50 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:47 PM #58

Wifi works. Can't say about blue tooth or GPS.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

moonrakerone

moonrakerone

Average Android

• 174 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:42 PM #59

What about Bluetooth (phone & audio), GPS, and WiFi? Can anyone confirm that these features work properly? I'm hesitant to root my phone and flash it if things aren't going to work well enough. Thanks!

Wifi and GPS work. I have no bluetooth device to test for you :(
  • 0 Likes

slogar25

slogar25

• 50 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:31 PM #60

I have noticed the force close with YouTube as well. Also the enter key on physical keyboard sends message instead of proceeding down to next line. Awesome rom though still:D

Edit: I have found in some other post that using a previous version of Youtube works great. Version 3.5.5. I think. Will post the link when i find it again haha.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by slogar25, 14 September 2012 - 04:21 PM.

• 0 Likes