Mod Status:: Kang
Apply In:: CWM Recovery
Requires Root:: Yes
Android Version:: 4.0.4 (ICS)
- Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
- Backup/Restore Liquid Control configurations so you can reflash and retain your personal UI/ROM customizations (note this does not apply to any of the settings under the goodies section)
- Liquid Control, allows for manipulation, customization, and optimization of nearly every area of this ROM.
- Full screen mode (upper left of power menu birdie!)
- More Incremental Navbar Heights to tweak the size just to your liking!
- 5 Lockscreen targets w custom / ICS system icon support
- Customizable Navbar background color, button glow speed.
- Center clock mod/customizable Color
- Lockscreen / Weather feature
- Calendar / Lockscreen customization
- Customizable battery icons
- PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop with the flick of a finger!
- Theme Engine support!
- SQLite Defrag
- Dynamic (built into ROM) changelog!
- Uniform ICS theme throughout the rom...
- And Much much more!
It is with great pleasure that we are here to announce the arrival of Liquid - Ice Cream Sandwhich (toro / maguro) V 1.5. V1.5 is without a doubt a Milestone release for us. It brings to the table unmatched customization & user- control, while providing excellent battery life, rock strength stability, & speed only a Liquid Smooth Rom could deliver. It truly marks a step towards the goal of our project *to bring slim & flawless firmware to the toro / maguro & to get the utmost out of your "phone!" A very big thank you to our beta testers & IRC channel community members / Liquid Smooth family, as well as all of you here at Rootzwiki! The entire Team is stoked about this release & we are certain that you'll love it, to! Please, enjoy! Also, stay tuned, as 1.X is in the works as I type...
Also, if you guys have a concern that we cannot adress here in the Rootzwiki thread, or youd like to contribute a great new idea for improving our project, we welcome you to join us @ IRC.FREENODE.NET; #LIQUIDS.
With that said,
As usual there are thousands of other changes made, take a look at our commit history.
Version 1.52 (roeblatt3)
- Wireless Tether working again (only in Unsecure mode)
- 3G and 1X now turn blue with Signal bars
- new circle battery icons
- init.d script updates
- build.prop updates to use gpu
- latest CM9 repo updates
Lastly, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLASH GAPPS WITH THIS ROM, THEY ARE INCLUDED.
Liquid ICS v1.52 (Motorola Droid X - Shadow )
- Ensure that you are on a Gingerbread kernel
- Make sure you are rooted and have Droid 2 Bootstrapper installed (or recovery via Rom Manager)
- Download zip and verify md5sum
- Boot into ClockworkMod recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset (if coming from test builds you only need to wipe cache)
- Install zip from sdcard (install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard -> liquid_shadow-ics-v1.5.zip)
- Reboot and enjoy!
- The entire liquid team for the rom (and the top half of the OP)
- Bikedude880 for the initial device trees
- Jonman409 for picking up cm9 and doing sooooo much work to it. Without it ICS roms for this device would not be where they are.
- Beanstown106 for getting me interested in porting this to begin with
- Roeblatt3 for doing pretty much everything for the updated builds
- Everyone who tested and provided feedback
- Because this is not an official port do not report issue's to the Liquid team, report them in this thread please.
- This will NOT be updated to JB.
- I have not tested every single aspect of this rom so if you notice a problem please bring it to my attention, preferably accompanied by a logcat
- Source: http://github.com/liquid-moto
Edited by x13thangelx, 16 January 2013 - 09:54 AM.