Android OS Forum banner

[Theme] DA JELLY Themes - "NEW" CLEARJELLY & TeamBlackout Black and Transparent Apps

71K views 567 replies 62 participants last post by  djdarkknight96 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: Theme

Difficulty:: Moderate

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: Theme Manager

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.1 (JB)

Source::
DA JELLY THEMES

This theme is in it's 4th generation of android starting with DarkFroyo, DarkGinger, DarkICE and now DarkJelly.

If I had a list to thank people who helped, it would be 40 pages long so pat yourself on the back! You probably helped me one way or the other!

Special thanks to:
THE ENTIRE CM TEAM
JaiThemes
Travp624
Fitsnugly
DJn541
Six6sicks
Rob43
b_boytm
c_hale
and many more!!
Also all my loyal theme users!!!

Bug reports are good but with good info with the report...that would help. Phone/ROM versoin/Theme version/Steps you took to get the issue!!!

As you know if you try this I am not resposible for you NOT backing up or your phone gets so sexy someone steals it!!!! Not my fault!!!!! :)

GO GET MY NEW TEAM BLACKOUTAPPS UPDATER APP - TONS OF APPS INVERTED/TRANSPARENT THAT WOULD NOT INVERT IN THIS THEME....GET IT HERE:

FREE: http://bit.ly/15vnNsr

DONATE: http://bit.ly/1bAS2mP

Or go to the site here: TEAMBLACKOUT

Well I guess it's time for some theme screens----here you go--->

NEW CLEARJELLY:

Link to playstore: CLEARJELLY-FULL

Lite version coming soon!

BE NICE TO EACH OTHER - IGNORING SILLY COMMENTS WORK BETTER THEN STARTING SILLY FIGHTS

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THESE AND YOU ASK QUESTIONS ANSWERED ALREADY...PREPARE YOURSELF!!! NOTHING MAKES ME MORE MAD THEN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T READ FOR ANSWERS. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY THEMES!!!!

Instructions:

1. Backup in recovery

2. HEY...did you back up?

3. Make sure you are on any rom that includes the theme chooser and the latest gapps here
-those Gapps are made specificly for Cyanogen mod but can be used on other roms that are based on CM - Look below the links to help move from other Gapps packages!!!

4. You backed up right? Ok just checking!

5. Download and install the apk

6. Go to menu/settings/themes/ select DarkJelly and apply....KNOWN ISSUE...
YOU WILL GET AN ERROR ABOUT ASSETS AND SCREEN SIZE BLAH BLAH...THAT IS NORMAL...SELECT APPLY ANYWAY..systemUI might crash then come back fine.If it doesn't consult your rom thread!!!..ONCE DONE REBOOT or flash in recovery inverted apps zip now!!!!

7. Enjoy the Darkness!!!

Want some Wallpapers?
Go here and get the theme chooser wallpaper app- it's free:
"Theme Chooser Wallpapers" - http://bit.ly/LiFhfE
Note: Theme must be applied to see the wallpapers in the app.

NOW THAT THAT'S EXPLAINED HERE ARE THE LINKS:

All Instructions are repeated on the site!!

Other free/donate/paid versions:
HERE

DarkJelly FREE:
7/28 This will be the last free release for forums only - It's still jam packed with goodies - NOT LINKED ON MY SITE!!!!
THEME APK: Free version - Mirror - Mirror2

Enjoy

DJ Darkknight

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Included apps in apk:
Browser
Calculator
Camera
Contacts
DeskClock
Development
Exchange email**
Keyboard
Phone
Download Providers
Quick Search Box
Settings
SystemUI
Vending**
DSP Manager
Trebuchet
Facebook**
Google Plus Icons**
Gmail Notify only**
Google Quick SearhBox
RomManager
Gtalk Notify **
Astro File manager
Terminal
File manager
Rom Manager
Apex Launcher
NOVA Launcher
ADW Launcher
ADW EX Launcher
XDA /XDA prem
Rootzwiki Prem
Theme Chooser wallpaper app
Plume "Select Dark Theme" **
Handcent ** (choose Hero Skin)
Rom Control Icon
LockScreen Widget
DropBox Icon
Voice Search Icon
OverClock Widget and Icon "select DARK background"
Super User
Pinger Text free
QuickBoot
WordPress Icon
VideoEditor Icon
MMS Icon
Gmail Icon
Gtalk Icon
Calendar Icon
weather Icon
Apollo Icon
Youtube Icon
Voice Dialer Icon
Instagram Icon
Rootzwiki prem Icon
SU Icon
Facebook messenger Icon
NetFlix Icon
SWYPE BETA ONLY
Google Play Icon
Goo manager Icon
Reader Icon
Rom toolbox Icon
Play Music
FlashPlayer Icon
Issimo Icon
Root Explorer Icon
Books Icon
PayPal Icon
Pandora Icon
Su File Manager Icon
Gallery
Camera
Solid Explorer

** Have Animated Notify

Inside the Inverted apps zip:
All original gingerbread/ICS audio files with the jelly bean ones too
DarkJelly Bootanimation
Inverted apps:
-Apollo Music
-Calendar
-Email
-Weather Widget
-Gmail
-Google Ears
-Google Voice
-Maps/slightly inverted WIP it's a huge app
-MMS with avatars and bubbles
-Play Music
-PlayStore
-PowerControls
-Google Now
-Gtalk
-Google Videos "I know about the divider lines"
-YouTube

New Changelog

APK:
v1 Test 4
Added Gallery
Added Camera Inverted
Added Books Icon
Added Paypal Icon
Added SU Filemanager Icon
Added Stock Launcher
Added Phone Images
Added Solid Explorer Inverted
Added CM10 Walls to the chooser wallpapers
Added A CID CM10 DarkJelly Wallpaper
Fixed Paranoid Crash..tablet mode works but some images are not themed yet "Signal bars battery..etc...will add next update"
Other fixes and things I forgot!

Inverted ZIP:
v3
Removed Camera
Removed Gallery
Removed Voice Dialer
Updated Google now with HDPI Images
Themed Google Ears Widget better

APK:
v1 test 3
Initial test release has all the themed apps from DarkICE and a few more but more to come!!!

Inverted Zip:
v2
Updated to the official Gapps link in OP
Updated Youtube

#11 ·
Sorry I haven't replied, I'm not getting notifications for some reason. I'm going to be porting to Toro and Toro plus soon but I've heard this works on any non modded JB rom. Hopefully it will keep working until I get it officially ported. Let me know how things go and I'll check back to make sure I don't miss anything this time! Thanks!

DJ

DarkICE Skanked CM9 sent this from the app!

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hmmm so not one issue huh? I'm still gonna play it safe and port the framework. The apps should be fine though. A small update tomorrow is coming with a few fixes "clock notify issue" and Hopefully t9 dialer, inverted play store and extended pop-up menu. Hopefully! :)

DarkICE Skanked CM9 sent this from the app!

#18 ·
For now I'm just adding things to get them working..It took a ton of work adding the Menu. I would have to have too many revert options to update if I did it now. No menu with centered clock, no menu with centered clock, Revert clock with menu Revert Clock No Menu...Just too much this early on...By the time I get those options AOKP and CM10 would be out but if not I'll consider it. For now I wanna get this to Beta and ported to toro and toroplus.

#21 ·
Unofficial Release

DarkJelly Alpha4 Tester1

Ok I added some really great things and have ONE crappy fix for the notification and center clock.

Here is the side effect...Once you boot the clock and status icons will look grey but the min you get a notification, plug in the usb cord, take a screenshot or anything that causes the notification ticker it works perfect until you reboot again...I will find a better fix but this will do for now on test releases.

This is what's added:
Power popup menu mod
New Power controls widget and Pulldown..I used the app "PowerControls" and themed it to match but you will have to setup the settings a little to look good
Themed notification background
Themed Desk Clock and Clock widget
Inverted PlayStore
I couldn't add the T9 Dialer as it is a port from ICS and it will crash on editing the colors..So I'll wait till a JB mod comes out.
That's it for now but I think we are getting closer to Beta...I have just a few more things I want to add like google voice, Google Earth Icon, Google Plus, SuperUser, Voice Search and a few more fixes. If you see a cool mod out there let me know and I'll see about adding it...Thanks guys for testing and dealing with these crazy issues!!!

Link: I wanna test some cool SH*T

Enjoy!!!!

DJ

#25 ·
OK here is the Beta tester release...remember:

There is the side effect to center clock...Once you boot the clock and status icons will look grey but the min you get a notification, plug in the usb cord, take a screenshot or anything that causes the notification ticker it works perfect until you reboot again...I will find a better fix but this will do for now on test releases.

I really only added a few things. Took some feedback and changed Mms font colors a little...Tweaked some images in framework....ADDED TORO and TOROPLUS to the Darkness...ok remember backup first!!! Should work on ANY JB rom now!!!

Links:

Maguro:

I want My Maguro Dark and Sexy!!

Toro:

Finally we get some DarkJelly Love!!

ToroPlus:

It's about time you included us We needz DarkJelly love too!!

Just remember I'm just looking for issues in testers not suggestions yet..so report Force Closes and Font that can't be seen. Thanks for testing and if all goes well I'll post this to the OP tomorrow!!!!

Enjoy!!

DJ

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
!!!!!READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE FLASHING!!!!!

I had way to many people asking questions about stuff covered!!!!

Ok it's been a long day with a ton of failures and some really good successes. I hope I can remember everything I fixed and added...well here we go:

-REMOVED Center clock...I wanted this so bad to work right and just couldn't accept the fix so It's gone...I'll add a link as an option if you all are willing to deal with it once this tester is ready for the OP.
-FIXED YOUTUBE!!!!!
-FIXED Toro MMS issues and added the Video messaging fix
-ADDEDMenu button in landscape...I know there are only 3 dots in hidden view but still works fine!!
-ADDED VOLUME WAKE YAY!!!!!
-THEMED Google Now as much as I could without going crazy...I'll try and do more before the officicial release but I think there is only one spot that's not right..the picture icon text and location icon text on the optional menu..since the icons are there it's not a huge deal but I got tired and wanted to release this!!
-Themed Voice Search...It has some weird image issues with the microphone icon animation...I'll track that down eventually
-Themed the updated Google Plus Icons only...I'll try and invert it but they update it a ton so might wait a little while
-Themed Google Ears widget "Sound Search" - I had no idea this was even on the phone but it's like Shazaam where it will tell you what the song is that's playing then look it up on the market...Love it!!!

Probably more I forgotten but I think I covered the crucial stuff...as always please test this stuff out and report anything I missed and PLEASE READ IT BEFORE POSTING ISSUES!!!

Enjoy!!

DJ

Links:

OH AND IF YOU ADD ADDITIONAL MODS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE DON'T REPORT ISSUES HERE!!!! REMOVE THEM FIRST!!!

BACKUP FIRST!!!!

Maguro-

I WILL READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE FLASHING

Toro-

ToroPlus-

Sorry about that...just flash after the tester back to back!!!
GOOGLE NOW FIX

#27 ·
OK here we go ...this is a fix it release that I think is ready for OP finally!!!

-FIXED menu on lockscreen
-FIXED 3 button to 4 button on nav dots
-FIXED and themed Google Now images and font
-FIXED Blue notifications
-FIXED Vibrate icon
-ADDED stripe instead of solid grey bar on pulldown
-ADDED more themed images in framework
-ADDED themed screenshot background
-FIXED Toro power Menu crash "I hope...please confirm"
More I prob forgot but I'm so ready to put this in the OP...I will tomorrow unless something is totally messed up

Enjoy

DJ

Maguro:

I'm ready for some DarkJelly fixes!!

Toro:

ToroPlus:

#28 ·
OP updated with Beta1 Tester 3...If you already have it no need to flash it again..I also placed Mirrors just in case the XDA Host does down again!!!!

Thanks all who tested and made this theme possible...without you It would not have gotten this far!!!!!

Just FYI I'm going to take a day off and relax...then off to 4.1.1 we go...All three phones will get love at the same time. I will probably have a few test releases like before so subscribing to the thread would be helpful...Thanks again guys!!!

DJ

#32 ·
I had another sort of bizarre issue just this evening, not sure if it's an issue from the themed apps, or something else, but here's what happened:
-Got a call from someone in a different area code, not in my phone contacts.
-Went to my recent calls in the phone app, selected the entry and used the mms link to send the number an mms.
-Sent message, got a reply back from an automated service telling me I had just texted a landline (and letting me know I could active a paid service to continue). It turns out my text was sent to my local area code instead of the full correct number. E.g. the person called me from 111-555-5555, but my outgoing mms was sent to 222-555-5555(222 being my local area code).
-The mms app still shows the correct phone number in the message view.

I've been texting people from outside my area code all day, so it's not that all my mms are only being sent to my own area code. All my other texts go to known contacts, though. Maybe some sort of handoff issue between the phone apk and the mms apk? Also no idea if this same thing would happen on stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.