Android OS Forum banner

Can't connect TP to pc anymore

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  nevertells 
#1 ·
I did post this in the "How to update your TP the easy way" thread but have gotten no replies, so I thought I might have better luck starting my own thread. Sorry if this is frowned upon.

I'm hoping someone can help me. I used this guide to update using ToolKit to Android 4.4.3 Cyanogen Mod 11.0 using Invisiblek Mod. Complete data reset. I never used HP WebOS anymore so I removed that. Everything went just fine with the update, but now my pc (the same one I used for the update) won't recognize my TP. I made sure that settings were changed so that MTP is enabled. I also have USB debugging enabled (developer mode).I get, USB device not recognized message when I connect it. TP says it is connected as a media device. If I use ToolKit, my pc recognizes it as HP Touchpad, but I only see 2 directories, LOST and TTINSTALL

All my media files are backed up onto my PC and I would really like to be able to reinstall them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.