1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

124 votes

[ROM] JDX v15.2 - 09/05/2013 - [JB 4.3][AOSP+] - It's all about the butter!

• Please log in to reply

goldentuna

goldentuna

Super User

• 359 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:59 AM #1051

Which soft keys and battery % would you like? (they're some in post #2)

I guess I hadn't looked at post#2 .. my bad... not sure if what I'm after... but I can give them a try

What I'd like is just a text % for battery ... e.g. 74%

And the soft keys, was the ability to change the order, color, and what softkeys were at the bottom - in addition to hiding them altogether if I wanted (if using LMT) for navigation soft keys.
  • 0 Likes

mattyg151

mattyg151

Android Beginner

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:03 AM #1052

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

EDIT: Worked, thanks a million!

no problem. i thought that I was going crazy when the zips weren't working and then i'd take out the SystemUI.apk and manually push it and it would work. then i realized system wasn't mounted. glad it worked for you also.
  • 0 Likes

honkus

honkus

• 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:11 AM #1053

battery life increases exponentially if you all let the screen turn off and stop running wake lock detectors or whatever they may be. I swear ignorance is bliss sometimes folks. Stop looking and take off apps that monitor systems all the time and your battery life will be phenomenal.

Battery life with JB 1.7 has been great. Phone has been off charger for 12hrs now and I am at 82% battery left. I am normally a light user like today, and with 4.0.4 I was usually at like 55% by this point in the day.
  • 0 Likes

willyjay

willyjay

Supporting Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:14 AM #1054

I guess I hadn't looked at post#2 .. my bad... not sure if what I'm after... but I can give them a try

What I'd like is just a text % for battery ... e.g. 74%

And the soft keys, was the ability to change the order, color, and what softkeys were at the bottom - in addition to hiding them altogether if I wanted (if using LMT) for navigation soft keys.

Unfortunately, those options aren't available (yet)....I still haven't found how to get the text battery, so I just use the circle 1%. As for the soft keys, they're not readily changeable, they'll have to be done as one off mods changing the actual images to the ones you want....same for the order and adding search or menu.
  • 0 Likes
Mod folders are located HERE
donate

goldentuna

goldentuna

Super User

• 359 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:16 AM #1055

Battery life with JB 1.7 has been great. Phone has been off charger for 12hrs now and I am at 82% battery left. I am normally a light user like today, and with 4.0.4 I was usually at like 55% by this point in the day.

Are you using the stock (ROM) kernel or a different kernel?
  • 0 Likes

goldentuna

goldentuna

Super User

• 359 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:17 AM #1056

Unfortunately, those options aren't available (yet)....I still haven't found how to get the text battery, so I just use the circle 1%. As for the soft keys, they're not readily changeable, they'll have to be done as one off mods changing the actual images to the ones you want....same for the order and adding search or menu.

Thanks... yeah - I'm sure they'll come eventually....
  • 0 Likes

goldentuna

goldentuna

Super User

• 359 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:18 AM #1057

Back to my other question (got buried in my long dialog)

Anyone know of a 3G/4G toggle to turn off the 4G and use 3G that works with this ROM?
  • 0 Likes

Amphibliam

Amphibliam

Smartass v2

• 183 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:19 AM #1058

What kernel comes with this ROM?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

honkus

honkus

• 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:20 AM #1059

Are you using the stock (ROM) kernel or a different kernel?

I am using whatever kernel Jake has put in his JB 1.7 download. I have not venturing into a different kernel yet.
  • 0 Likes

wideopn11

wideopn11

Android Rebel Alliance

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:21 AM #1060

Has anyone been able to successfully remove SuperSU and get Superuser to work? It's just my preference to keep using Superuser. I don't want to switch to SuperSU but at the moment the instructions to remove/switch back to Superuser that are on the play store are not working for me.

Anybody?
  • 0 Likes
Nexus 5 on T-mobile, VZW can suck it
LTE Galaxy Nexus w/Google Wallet and no VZW apps