Mod Status:: Beta
Apply In:: CWM Recovery
Requires Root:: Yes
This ROM is the product of a collaborative effort between the following developers:
We (Tiny4579, Tribulattifather, and myself) are not responsible for anything that happens to you or your phone while using this ROM.
- Base — RUU_PRIMO_U_ICS_40A_HTCCN_CHS_1.68.1400.2_Radio_20 .67.30.0831U_3831.15.00.28_M_release_254948_signed .exe
- Android 4.0.3
- Sense 4.0
- Speed tweaked
- CPU rendering removed
- Hardware Acceleration
- init.d support
- CIQ removed
- Ad-free hosts
- Native screenshot
- Tile rendering
- sysro + sysrw support
- zRam configured
- Default I/O scheduler set to SIO
- Ext4 support
- Advanced power menu
- Volume wake
- Amarullz's Aroma Installer
- Huge APN list
- SD Card
- Startup Force Close
- Audio (high priority)
- WiFi (high priority)
- Camera (no force close though)
- Perfect signal
- Some dev settings don't stick
Hboot .92 Recommended
- Boot into recovery mode
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe /boot
- Wipe /system
- Find and install .zip
LUXE Test Beta 1.1
» MD5 Checksum: be0d019c62a6f40b6b5ee1ec029ef44e «
» No Aroma Installer «
LUXE Beta 1
» MD5 Checksum: e53dfd12bbad9853b3a1975baa831166 «
» This will wipe system, data, cache, dalvik cache, boot «
24 June 2012
- Proper data fix
- Startup force close fix
- SD card mount
- Fixed GPS
- Swapped modules to use Tiny's kernel
30 May 2012
- Initial release
- When's the next release coming?
- I'd like to develop my own ROMs, can I kang this to start?
Absolutely NOT. Do not kang this ROM. We will find out if you did and report you, we're not stupid. If you need to use something just ask for permission. This applies to everything development related.
- Something went wrong! Can you help me?
We'd love you help you, but we need a little more information about your issue. You should provide us with information regarding what your issue causes and what you did before the issue started. However, before asking us and the community, ask yourself two simple questions:
- Can I reproduce the error?
- Have I looked for a solution?
- Can you add *this* to the ROM?
Although we are not obligated to add anything and everything to the ROM, we will do our best to supply your desires and live up to your expectations. Do not mistake this for a guarantee. We would like to do everything, but we may not be able to.
- I love this ROM, can you guys do more projects like this?
If we have the time, yes. It would be wonderful if you guys could show us how much you love the ROM by thanking us for our hard work by hitting that button at the bottom of our posts. Also, donations are never expected, but they are all appreciated.
- My battery life sucks. What gives?
HWA (hardware acceleration) is sucking the battery life out of the ROM. If you don't want to deal with terrible battery life then flash the .zip in "Optional Downloads" (yet to come).
- Where can I go for information about the latest updates?
You can follow me on Twitter
- Shaky156 - for his boot.img
- Amarullz - for his Aroma Installer