Android OS Forum banner

GSM GALAXY NEXUS 4.1 DUMP

71K views 119 replies 61 participants last post by  volcom45 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Obligatory disclaimer: You are responsible for any consequences resulting from tweaking, rooting, or modifying your phone or tablet. If something out of the ordinary happens we can't guarantee that it can be undone. Neither RootzWiki nor the developers associated with the contained ROMs, mods, themes, tweaks, or leaks are in any way liable for anything that happens beyond this point.

This is not the official and final Jellybean edition; this is the preview build that was rolled out at Google I/O. There may be bugs, crashes, freezes, or other issues. The butter may leak out. Install at your own risk, and make sure to enjoy yourself when you do.

This file is a nandroid, flashable through TWRP.

GSM Galaxy Nexus, Jellybean Preview Build

Download link
Mirror 1

More mirrors are being added as they are submitted. Please mirror and post in this thread.

CWM Flashable Radios, i9350

Download

See less See more
#6 ·
4.1 Nandroid from a GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM Galaxy Nexus. Place holder, uploading now.
So flash on toro right...

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
#26 ·
#34 ·
What's taking so long? This is ridiculous, I've been waiting what, a few minutes at least. Give me jelly bean!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#35 ·
These things take seconds you know. They don't happen immediately.

#54 ·
You're holding Volume Up instead of Volume Down when you hit the flushbar. Get it right, duh.

Reactions: Rblacula and NatemZ
#58 ·
Check the OP, it's a TWRP file. Just updated it to reflect.

#57 ·
Working on getting mirrors added now.

#59 ·
Added one mirror and a link to radio files.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.