• wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
Posted Image
you can find the latest release here

gapps
Posted Image
We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Roman
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk
Donate to Sethyx

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
Posted Image
Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Huge HUGE thanks for the work done by Team Chopsticks. This would not have been possible without them.

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Edited by Whitehawkx, 04 July 2012 - 08:05 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx

Big Baby Jesus

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:45 PM #2

One more for Gaius.
  • 0 Likes

sbello

sbello

Android Lover

• 140 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:38 PM #3

I have a friend with a GSII that's dying for AOKP. This says skyrocket, but in the releases section it says "AT&T Galaxy S2". So will this work with the i777 and "skyrocket" is the device name ala "toro" for the VZW Gnex or is it strictly for the Skyrocket?
  • 0 Likes

jibust

jibust

Who gives a Sh*t?

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:48 AM #4

I have a friend with a GSII that's dying for AOKP. This says skyrocket, but in the releases section it says "AT&T Galaxy S2". So will this work with the i777 and "skyrocket" is the device name ala "toro" for the VZW Gnex or is it strictly for the Skyrocket?

No this will not work on the I777. The I777 is not officially supported by AOKP, yet, so I suggest you go to XDA and download task650's build. He keeps it current and it's pretty stable.
  • 1 Likes

mwaters33

mwaters33

Android Lover

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:12 AM #5

Is there a way to take screenshots incorporated into the skyrocket build?
  • 0 Likes

jibust

jibust

Who gives a Sh*t?

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:08 PM #6

You can go to Rom Control, power menu options and check show screenshot. To take a screenshot just press power until the menu pops up and select screenshot.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  • 1 Likes

ckck543

ckck543

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:13 PM #7

Does anybody else see the screen brighten right when you turn it on then resume to your original brightness setting? like just a flash at a higher brightness then back to normal and only when unlocking the phone
  • 0 Likes

scal13jas

scal13jas

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:54 PM #8

I'm having problems with the network with the AOKP on it. i can receive messages and calls but i dont habe any data going through my phone. what should i do
  • 0 Likes

jibust

jibust

Who gives a Sh*t?

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:24 PM #9

I'm having problems with the network with the AOKP on it. i can receive messages and calls but i dont habe any data going through my phone. what should i do

Full wipe and flash again. If it still continues you'll have to check if the APN is correct.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

mwaters33

mwaters33

Android Lover

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:32 PM #10

You can go to Rom Control, power menu options and check show screenshot.

I knew that I was missing something simple, but that was the only thing keeping my buddy from using AOKP on his 727. My GNex has the whole built in screenshot thing which makes it harder to find a solution when it's not your device...

It's great to keep getting all these supported devices from the Dev team.
  • 0 Likes