1 votes

finally! ICS leak for droid bionic!

• Please log in to reply

juicy

juicy

Super User

• 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:31 AM #91

Its pretty nice. You don't need to root the 902 or 905 builds either during the process. Root after you get ics on there using the razrs edge one click root

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

darkstarsinner

darkstarsinner

Just Doing My Best To Help

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:44 PM #92

i have not had a motorola since my dx but my wife managed to install eclipse 2.0 / .893 i believe? she now wants to try the ics leak but wants me do it, lol. what is the safest method to perform this honeydew request without bricking her phone and having to give her my gnex? any help would be greatly appreciated. back in my day there were .sbf's and rsd but now i see fzw and safe/boot straps and im feeling a bit of malaise

I believe you can just fastboot the 902 update or 905 even. Then flash ics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

INt_Rnd_Pooka

INt_Rnd_Pooka

Android Master

• 3,953 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:56 PM #93

You want to start at .902, take the .905 OTA, and then flash the 223.x leak in STOCK RECOVERY

Use the razr root tool that's all over EVERY ICS thread to root after you get booted in ICS. Or, root 905 and use Voodoo Root Keeper to backup root, and restore root after you upgrade
  • 0 Likes
Panhandling sucks, but if you feel the desire to throw change at me, here's my hat
Posts containing questions that have been answered time and time again may experience data corruption
Spelling, punctuation, and grammar count. We can't help each other if we don't understand each other.

cd95yj

cd95yj

Android Beginner

• 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:33 PM #94

Holy cow, this leak is awesome! I love the look and feel of ICS and the battery life of my phone... I unplugged it at 2:30pm on 06/26, it is now 1:32 am on the 27th and I am still at 70% - Almost 12 hours and only down 30%, that is amazing! (extended battery BTW)

Edited by cd95yj, 26 June 2012 - 11:33 PM.

• 0 Likes

kgbrown247

kgbrown247

Android Apprentice

• 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:04 AM #95

Edit: oh yeah, Good luck! Lol. Btw if rsd isn't recognising your phone, go the motorola site and get the drivers there. Not sure if they are different but I wasn't getting recognized and then I got the drivers there and it worked great

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Flawlessly execution juicy!! thanks for your help! wifey is in love with her bionic again and i dont have give up my gnex. it looks and runs pretty sweet i must say.
thanks to the other members that responded as well!

Edited by kgbrown247, 28 June 2012 - 08:52 AM.

• 1 Likes

Galaxy Nexus running Tranquilice v7 plus other custom themes...
Posted Image
ASUS Transformer rooted and running Prime v1.4