1 votes

[ROM][CM7 based] Fang

• Please log in to reply

durandgir

durandgir

Android Junkie

• 90 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:36 PM #21

Yeah. I've been doing my best to make this last build good.

Awesome! :D
  • 0 Likes

imjarhed

imjarhed

Android Beginner

• 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:12 PM #22

The first time I tried it. I am running CM7 with no issues and have been.
  • 0 Likes

OP Wolf

Wolf

Fang Founder

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:30 PM #23

*Update*

To ALL of my users/testers.

WolfRoms would like to apologize for the lack of releases to This ROM. My dev box has taken a dive and im currently in the process of getting it back up and running. As soon as the box is fixed We will be sure to let EVERYONE know. I Wolf would PERSONALLY like to thank everyone for their continued support and hope to be back up and deving soon,.

Wolf S. Irotisha

Founder of WolfRoms
  • 0 Likes

sigpic3742830_6.gif

durandgir

durandgir

Android Junkie

• 90 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:41 PM #24

This is good too hear! I'm phoneless right now. Should be getting a replacement still. but I am definitely looking forward too trying this out, i've recently got into deving myself and know how much work goes into one release
  • 0 Likes

OP Wolf

Wolf

Fang Founder

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:02 PM #25

I have some saddening news to all my users. My comp renectly took a plunge that i used for my deving. I was using ubuntu the newest version. i want to try a diffrent os to build on. can anyone reccomend a good one that uses a gui. im not very good with just text lines. thanks in advance.
  • 0 Likes

sigpic3742830_6.gif

durandgir

durandgir

Android Junkie

• 90 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:08 PM #26

I have some saddening news to all my users. My comp renectly took a plunge that i used for my deving. I was using ubuntu the newest version. i want to try a diffrent os to build on. can anyone reccomend a good one that uses a gui. im not very good with just text lines. thanks in advance.

Linux Mint 12, it uses a GUI, it's Ubuntu based, Gnome 3, really snappy. Nice theme. I highly recommend it.
  • 0 Likes

OP Wolf

Wolf

Fang Founder

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:47 PM #27

Thanks dur. I'm actually using it and I LOVE it. So smooth and quick.

Sent from my HTC One S using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

sigpic3742830_6.gif