Rate this Topic

3 votes

Logo Me Boot logos

• Please log in to reply

OP utcu

utcu

Boot logo addict

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:12 AM #21

Could you make one for the GA Bulldogs. I already have their Georgia "G" as the lock icon. Thanks so much.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No problem. I'll have it worked up in a little bit. Any specific colors or just the team colors? Black, red outline, And a white glow maybe?
  • 0 Likes
My Album of Logo Me boot images - 205+ and I'm always up for making any requests. ;)
Never expected or required, but if you'd like to donate here's a link finally. lol. "Coffee Funds"

cordell

cordell

pıoɹpu∀ ʇɹǝdxƎ

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:57 AM #22

Slayer for the slaytanic speed metal fans!

Posted Image

• 0 Likes
If you want to buy me a Coffee or Red Bull, please use the email address or the link in my Profile, Thanks!

Posted Image

Pathology

Pathology

Super User

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:05 AM #23

How about some Death Metal ones??

Cannibal Corpse
Pathology
Dying Fetus
Aborted

Anything of that nature??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

OP utcu

utcu

Boot logo addict

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:40 AM #24

How about some Death Metal ones??

Cannibal Corpse
Pathology
Dying Fetus
Aborted

Anything of that nature??

I'll make them once I get done breakfast. Cannibal corpse is some good stuff.
  • 0 Likes
My Album of Logo Me boot images - 205+ and I'm always up for making any requests. ;)
Never expected or required, but if you'd like to donate here's a link finally. lol. "Coffee Funds"

Pathology

Pathology

Super User

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:01 AM #25

Indeed they are.

Thank ya!

• 0 Likes

Dirk64

Dirk64

Android Beginner

• 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:13 AM #26

Just another one

Sent from Gnex...

Attached Thumbnails

• uploadfromtaptalk1339773189207.jpg

• 0 Likes

OP utcu

utcu

Boot logo addict

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:26 AM #27

Indeed they are.

Thank ya!

Could you make one for the GA Bulldogs. I already have their Georgia "G" as the lock icon. Thanks so much.

All done. The bulldogs one is kinda basic but I wasn't sure if I should include the logo since you said that was already your lock icon. If you want any changes just let me know. And the death metal icons came out great. Only one I couldn't decide on was the cannibal corpse one. Wasn't sure if I liked the white shadowing or not. Personally I like the plain red on black.

Attached Thumbnails

• Georgia.png
  • Aborted.png
  • Cannibal.png
  • Cannibal2.png
  • Dyingfetus.png
  • Pathology.png

• 2 Likes

BootAnimator

BootAnimator

Average Android

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:36 AM #28

Don't forget folks, the latest update to the app allows for much bigger images now. Can fill half the screen now!
  • 0 Likes
aka carlz28
If you're a legit dev, feel free to PM me for ROM mirroring. Tons of space and even more bandwidth!

OP utcu

utcu

Boot logo addict

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:50 AM #29

Don't forget folks, the latest update to the app allows for much bigger images now. Can fill half the screen now!

I've been having issues with the new resolutions. They don't appear in the center. It ends up being at the half point and below. And any other attempts have either resulted in distortion or pixelation of some sort. Seems like we end up sacrificing quality for size. I've got templates ready for the larger icons if anyone wants to try it but personally I'm sticking with the smaller resolutions. lol
  • 0 Likes

Pathology

Pathology

Super User

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:51 AM #30

All done. The bulldogs one is kinda basic but I wasn't sure if I should include the logo since you said that was already your lock icon. If you want any changes just let me know. And the death metal icons came out great. Only one I couldn't decide on was the cannibal corpse one. Wasn't sure if I liked the white shadowing or not. Personally I like the plain red on black.

You are god.

• 0 Likes