3) Wipe data/cache
4) Install your Chosen Team Sourcery Rom
5) Install Gapps
6) Boot into Rom
7) Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
8) After market apps have restored Reboot again..suggest backup now​
9) Make a Backup
10) Enjoy​

Now Supporting LTE(Verizon) & (Sprint) &GSM!
You have a nexus we got you covered!

Downloads from tools are now stored in sdcard/sourcerytool

See less See more
#13 ·
Everyone wants to be able to setup the rom the way they like it.
This rom blows me away at the amount of control you have with just a few clicks.
Even the boot animation preview is shows as a video so you can pick the one you like.
No other rom I have flashed has this much customization built in.
By far one of the best roms we have around.
I would even say the best.
Thank you guys.

#16 ·
No there is just too much..look at the credits and changelog and the op should state most of it. ill look at getting a complete list. it was either release or type for another day. there is so much here :)

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
we dont have the hd nexus boot animation, ill look into that.
We have cheech and chong why do we need nexus boot :)

As for the weather stuff. its just not something i want to use as aokp spent much time on it and i believe it should be theirs. i know everyone has it now. but thats me.
there are many methods to do weather in all those ways with a couple bucks. It is just not something i plan on doing on sourcery at all.

#23 ·
This ROM is by far the best ROM I have ever used. I have tried them all and love a bunch of them but this one is best for me. Speed, options, and really helpful and NICE devs. Thanks team sourcery for making such an awesome ROM.

This is my daily ROM Just amazing. Donation sent because you guys deserve it. Well done. It's like I have a new phone. Thanks!

#35 ·
hopefully currentweb will attempt tablet mode not really sure what all it needs. im willing to work with him to make it work. but we figured since it is a phone it was beter to get that out and see what happens. but i linked to the best if tablet is what is wanted paranoid is the boss on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.