Rate this Topic

- - - - -

Leader Impression i10 tab

• Please log in to reply

OP sparks639

sparks639

Android Apprentice

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:54 PM #1

I just picked up a Leader i10 tablet. It was cheap, 150 bucks. Its got a 9.7 inch screen and Android 2.3.1.
For the price, its pretty cool.

I could really use some help/guidance though. I can't seem to get gapps installed. I rooted the device and copied the necessary apk's to system/app. But they won't install,even after a reboot.

I'm not a dev, just a crackflasher and I've reached the limits of my skillsets. Any help would be appreciated.

Ian
  • 0 Likes

Ballocaust

Ballocaust

Still Ballin'

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:11 PM #2

Did you install the googleservicesframework.apk and googleloginservice.apk? You need those also.
  • 0 Likes

cj chitwood

cj chitwood

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:57 PM #3

We have a thread over at the Reeses Cups themed forum and there is a procedure including all the files you need and the order in which you need them but the concensus is this tablet is not a good one. Even with Market on mine, while apps are easier to find and install compared to SlideME, half of them won't run correctly (such as useful ones like Netflix) due to -- in my opinion -- a bug in the framework not supporting a certain system variable that all the apps are looking for.

Gotta run though -- was looking to see if any of you guys over here knew anything we didn't but it looks like this is a pretty low-sales device.
  • 0 Likes