/* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or the end of the world. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about flashing a radio before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the * finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
How to Flash:
In order for this to work, the Samsung Galaxy S II needs to have ClockworkMod Recovery installed. Flashing the radio with a corrupt file or interrupting the flash, can brick the device, please proceed with caution.
Method via Recovery
- Download the your choice of radio for the Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Copy the update.zip to the root of the SD card.
- Power off the Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Boot into the ClockworkMod Recovery, by holding the Volume Up, Home & Power buttons.
- Once in the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the Volume Rocker to move around, and the Power button to select.
- Select Install zip from sdcard.
- Select Choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the radio update.zip.
- Allow the ClockworkMod Recovery to finish flashing the updated radio.Once the installation has finished, select Reboot system now.
Method via ROM Manager
Will add later.
Edited by gu1dry, 21 August 2011 - 05:05 AM.